We´re looking for an accounting assistant who wants to work in a team where we focus on optimal results, profitable projects, business acumen and development of the organization! Saab is a fantastic company to grow and develop in, join our team and help us make the world safer for all!
As accounting assistant, you are responsible for our customer invoicing at Saab Kockums. In this role, you work in close cooperation with finance, project leaders and key people in production. This means daily contact and administration to make sure that data concerning our projects is correct and when its time, ready for invoicing. In you role you verify and control that data is correct and is connected between different systems and according to decisions in all different project, which are ongoing. You will also contribute to continuous improvements related to both systems, processes, communications and cooperation.
- Verify that all costs is in place for customer invoicing. This includes supplier invoices, checking balance accounts and perform related rebooking
- Verify in our ERP system and Finance system system that all activities are closed for invoicing. This includes close cooperation with project leaders, project controllers and key people in production.
- Maintenance och control of investments which includes verifying that all costs are included before investments are activated
- Reporting of investments to the company’s project owners
- Internal control related to investments
To be successful and thrive in your role you enjoy administration as well as working independent with many contact areas and colleagues. You are careful and very responsible and realize that you have a very important role to play in securing the company’s revenues in a correct way.
- Education related to administration and financial related customer invoicing
- Experience from similar company’s and accounting services
- Good knowledge in Office, Agresso, ERM or similar financial systems and processes
- Cooperation and communications skills
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
In addition to all your amazing skills, we are also hoping for you to be a lovely colleague and team player!
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be part of
You are part of a team of 13 people reporting to Saab Kockum’s financial manager and deputy CFO, whose leadership is characterized by ambitions, openness and involvement. During 2020 we have created a platform in the team, focusing on a way of working with clear goals, improvement of processes and implementation of a new reporting and analyzing system called Mercur. This year we will continue to develop both way of work and systems for better dashboards in different areas, as well in invoicing. We offer you a job where you will have an important role to play within Finance Business and financial control.
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy. We know diversity makes us better! As we work for an even gender distribution, we are happy to see female applicants for this position. Sometimes you have to work hard and put in an extra gear, but at Saab we also promote work life balance!
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here. Last application date is 8th of August. Your application may be in Swedish or English.
Questions about the job? Don´t hesitate to contact;
Maria Castensson, recruiting manager +46 734 34 1810.
Due to the summer vacation, available first after week 32.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.