Administration Manager to Drawsko Pomorskie
We are looking for an Administration Manager to support our new Training Services team in Drawsko Pomorskie, Poland.
At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push the boundaries of what is technically possible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
What you will be a part of
Business Unit Training & Simulation develops and manufactures training systems, mainly for military users. Our offer is wide-ranging and includes the provision of world-leading laser simulators for live training, force on target applications, virtual simulation capabilities and training services. Training & Simulation operates globally with more than 650 employees in twelve different countries and we are now expanding our footprint with new training facilities in Poland.
Your future challenge
Since Saab was started, we have strived to keep society and people safe. It is a basic human need to feel safe and, as we see it, a human right. Through systems and solutions that increase security, we can make this possible.
By improving and updating technological systems and solutions, we increase security in society, for its citizens and for those whose job it is to maintain security.
In this role you will use your knowledge, expertise and administrative know-how to contribute to the training of the Polish Armed Forces and their partners, bringing their skills to the next level and helping create a secure environment in Europe.
As Administration Manager for our Polish operation, you will be based at our main site in Drawsko Pomorskie and will manage the office and programme administration associated with Saab’s support to the Polish Land Forces across 5 geographically dispersed sites.
You will report directly to the Capability Manager based at Drawsko Pomorskie, Poland, and you will administer 5 sites and 21 geographically-dispersed co-workers.
As Administration Manager for our Polish operation, you will play a key supporting role in ensuring that our 5 sites in Poland are well supported and able to carry out their main role of supporting the Polish Armed forces in their training. You need to be open, loyal and honest, trust your co-workers and honour agreements, decisions and processes. The role would suit a highly organized, forward-thinking and diligent office manager with experience in Polish HR practices, payroll, invoicing, financial administration, budget control and a positive, can-do attitude.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for guests, staff and general enquiries, proving exceptional customer service
- Handle all leasing and related contracts
- Document and version control.
- Cost control;
- Coordination with accounting service provider;
- Support to Saab’s finance department;
- Contact person for all support staff
- HR & Payroll for Support Staff, including
- Payroll control, including;
- Vacation reports;
- Support to recruitment;
- Maintenance of training records for Support Staff;
- Support to Line Managers;
- Coordinate support and administrative matters with Saab Technologies Poland.
- Answer incoming calls and take messages and relay information to the personnel concerned in a timely manner.
- General office administration duties including:
- Ordering and organising office & kitchen supplies, maintaining supplier relations and sourcing new suppliers when needed
- Ensuring the office and public areas are kept presentable
- Acting as the office Health and Safety point of contact
- Handle all incoming mail and dispatch of outgoing mail/parcels. Items to be couriered should be sent on time, tracked and followed up to confirm delivery
- Provide support, when required, at offsite events
- Ad hoc support and special projects, when required
- Be the emergency contact for the Drawsko Pomorskie site
- Fluent in English and Polish, both written and spoken
- Proven experience as an Office Manager in a busy operational environment with a diverse and dispersed workforce.
- Flexibility. The role may require some out of hours/weekend working
- Adaptable, Pro-active and ability to work on own initiative
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organisational, IT and Problem Solving skills
- Leadership and the ability to 'make things happen'
· Understanding of working within military environment would be advantageous
· Good knowledge of MS Office package
· Strong team player with a solution focused approach and a high-quality standard of execution and delivery
· Personable and easy to approach
· A clear and concise communicator who listens well and is able to flex communication style
· Ability to think around problems & get to inventive solutions
National and international travel is part of the role.
This position requires the successful applicant to be able to be granted access to Polish military establishments and therefore requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations regarding security protection. For positions requiring security clearance, additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
Please send your application in English by 31st May 2022 at the latest.
For further information, feel free to contact the Recruiting Manager, Kevin Shearman email@example.com