Administration Officer - EPA
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
As part of our Maritime group, the Administration Officer - EPA will provide effective and efficient administrative support to execution of the EPA Programme.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- The provision of high quality administrative support for the EPA Programme.
- Providing administrative assistance to Managers ensuring requests for time and information are managed to remove interruptive influences
- Participating in corporate activities as related to the position or as required.
- Adhering to established administrative procedures.
- Creation and maintenance of databases and reports relevant to the EPA team.
- Assist with coordination of on boarding information and scheduling induction training for new employees.
Flexible work arrangements such as 9 day fortnight and part time (0.7 FTE minimum) will be considered for this role.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Highly developed organisational and time management skill including the ability to develop and maintain comprehensive administrative systems to manage information flow.
- The ability to work under pressure, including the ability to make judgments about competing priorities, initiate independent action as necessary, give close attention to detail and be flexible.
- Commitment to teamwork and maintaining a supportive work environment.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Suite including Outlook.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 600 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at email@example.com for a copy of the full position description. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.