Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
The Administration Officer is responsible for coordinating administrative tasks within Saab’s Commercial group and providing other support and assistance as required. In addition, this role will see you support Saab Australia’s General Counsel and General Manager in Commercial.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Prepare commercial documents such as non-disclosure agreements and export applications.
- Update and monitor various commercial registers and data-bases.
- Assist in the coordination of meetings and presentation sessions.
- Generate invoices and purchase orders using Agresso finance system and manage approval, payment and tracking of Commercial group invoices and expense claims as required
- Assist the Travel Coordinator with coordination of communication with Saab’s travel suppliers and monitoring of travel reports and data to ensure bookings are in accordance with the company travel policy.
Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid work from home / office, 9 day fortnight will be considered for this role.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Keyboard skills (minimum of 60 wpm – accuracy more important than speed) and numeracy skills
- Demonstrated high level of skill/experience in the use of MS Office suite of products especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated excellent time management and organisational skills, including experience handling multiple tasks at once, prioritising and an understanding of the importance of deadlines.
- Experience working in a commercial/corporate environment (desired)
- Experience with travel management (desired)
- Experience in export control and ITAR requirements (desired)
A Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance
Culture and benefits
We employ over 600 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at email@example.com for a copy of the full position description. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.