At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries regarded as technically impossible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
We are looking for an After Sales & Project Coordinator to be based in Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple job responsibilities, set priorities and to work with cross functional teams while maintaining a good working relationship with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Overall coordination and administration of After Sales process & Purchase Orders.
- Primary point of contact for our Customer’s spares and repairs proposal requests.
- Manage the sales process with Saabs internal stakeholders in order to formulate a proposal for spares and repairs.
- Perform initial proposal price calculations.
- Assess commercial cost under the guidance of the Financial Controller and Director of Operations.
- Prepare proposals; purchase orders; order acknowledgement etc. in cooperation with Director of Operations.
- Participate in the review and collation of internal and external tenders.
- Schedule project tasks and events.
- Establish and maintain information and documentation flow among the internal and external stakeholders during all phases of the business cycle in accordance with Contracts & Purchase Orders e.g. End User Certificates , Shipping documentation, Delivery Certificates, Acceptance Certificates etc.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Responsible for preparing weekly progress reports and meeting minutes;
- Support with accounts receivables to minimize overdue invoices and maintain a positive the cash flow.
- Track the validity of all RFQ’s and proposals.
- Track the delivery schedule of all Purchase Orders line items; and Archive documents.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Bachelors degree from accredited college or university.
- MS Office proficient (MS Outlook; PowerPoint; Excel & Word etc.)
- 4 to 5 Years of experience.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- PMP or equivalent certification can be advantage.
- Experience working as a Sales or Project Coordinator.
- Experience in UAE or Middle East is desirable.
- Candidates who are detail orientated with a strong problem solving acumen.
- Ability to interact at all levels and articulate views in a concise and constructive manner.
- Produce work of accurate and presentable quality in the appropriate formats.
- Customer focused attitude.
- Present self in a professional manner appropriate to the role and Saab’s standards.
- Ability to adapt to new processes.
- Good organizational skills, SMART working methods and can demonstrate personal effectiveness in previous roles.
- Ability to be punctual and to schedule time such that you can complete all assigned tasks within the allotted time.
Successful applicants would be required to undergo and satisfy Saab Security Clearance formalities.
What you will be a part of
Saab’s international strategy for growth, including building local business in markets, with the focus on key customer countries. You will become part of Saab Middle East, which operates from Addax Tower - Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi city.
Saab is a global defence and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defence, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number 18000 employees have operations on all the continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is a company with opportunities. A company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility and good opportunities for advancing in your career. But also a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.