As BU IT Manager you act as a general advisor and single point of contact in all IT-related matters within one of our Business Unit at Aeronautics. You will work with all types of IT matters within the Business Unit and work in teams together with other BU IT Managers. You are a permanent member of the Aeronautics IT Council and represent your Business Unit in various contexts.
The main tasks are:
- Point of contact and act as a local IT Manager regarding all BU IT related content e.g., BU unique Business Projects and services
- Ensure that BU IT needs are fulfilled from Group IT or other supply organisations.
- Translate business needs into IT demand and should with advantage be member of project steering committees
- Monitor and follow up all BU IT spend and BU IT budget e.g., Common IT and unique local application, system and IT environment.
- Take an active approach to decrease IT Spend for e.g., Common IT and unique local application, system and IT environment.
- Works actively for compliance of rules and regulation and risk mitigation for IT and unique local application, system and IT environment.
- Implement decided IT goal and strategy.
- Act as a team member and share regular information cross BU and have a proactive approach to support BU.
- Collaborate with IT Manager Outside Sweden
We are looking for you with solid experience in general IT, interest in support and management, finance and structural ability to drive operational change. Meritorious if you have experience of making demands to external partners / suppliers.
- University education or equivalent work experience within the area of IT
- Great general IT knowledge within infrastructure, systems and application management
- Great ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Swedish and English
- Experience in negotiating with external partners
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of Aeronautics IT who transform business needs into appropriate and efficient IT solutions and provide methodology to secure a structured way of working regarding operation and maintenance.
The Aeronautics business area is an innovative supplier of world-class aircraft systems, advanced aerostructures, and a wide range of support solutions within civil and military aviation. The business area researches, develops, and produces military aviation systems. We are building for the future through research and studies into innovative flight systems and the further development of our products. Read more about us here
By joining Aeronautics, you will be a part of a diverse, collaborative and supportive organisation with an emphasis on professional growth and work-life balance. You will work in an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
Kindly observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English, and that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.