Saab is a great company to thrive and develop in! As our colleague is moving on within the company, we are looking for a skilled Assistant! DRIVE TRUST & EXPERTISE are our core values. Join us in our strive making the world safer!
You will have a role within R&D Engineering. The role requires a high degree of integrity and the work is expected to be conducted relatively independently.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist area manager in the daily work.
- Contribute to information, summons, and communication being designed and broadcasted in internal channels
- Updating news and maintain our team site
- Meeting coordinator at management group meetings and take meeting notes
- Create and consolidate financial reports and follow up on project plans and, activities
- Handle invoices, time reports, and other administrative tasks
- Contribute to developing the area, improve routines and act as a natural part of the management team
We are looking for you who with a proactive way, an eye for where the need for support is needed and are committed to deliver results. You´re good at organizing, structuring and prioritizing your own work and can work independently. To succeed in this role we believe you have a flexible mind set and the ability to stay focused even though not all conditions are given. We handle confidential information why a high level of integrity and a sense of order is a must.
- Upper secondary qualification
- Excellent skills in Office package
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Good ability to work independently
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- Experience of working administratively, preferably in a similar administrative role with similar work content
- High communicative ability and enjoy being part of the team
A few travelling days per year, mostly within Sweden, is part of the job.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
This is a chance to be part of a skilled, hard-working and helpful team in an open minded environment! Our approach is that everyone should be successful in their work. As a member of Outfitting’s management team, you will work strategic together with your colleagues. Outfitting is a part of Engineering and work from our offices in Karlskrona, Malmö and Helsingborg. At Saab we believe in work-life-balance. We hope you bring the experience to know the importance of good balance between work and free time and also when it´s important to put in an extra gear.
Business Area Kockums
Inside our leading naval factory
Meet our people
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here. Last application date is 20th of June however kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Your application may be in Swedish or English.
If you have any questions about the job, don´t hesitate to contact Sören Troedson, recruiting manager +46 734 34 10 71 or Charlotta Lundblad, HR Specialist Recruitment +46 734 34 12 74.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.