We are looking for a person that really know how to make things happen and want to be a part of a journey setting up a specialist centre supporting the whole of Saab with IT.
Saab is currently expanding internationally towards becoming a multi-domestic company acting according to security and government regulations with the focus on delivering on business needs. IT play an important role and now need to build for the future where we are looking for talented individuals.
You will work as a technical coordinator and business analyst in close cooperation with our business. Your work will mainly involve coordination of technical support for the business in connection with the introduction of new services but also to receive and evaluate requirements for future solutions and upgrades.
You are a skillful technician with experience in both IT and software development. You have deep technical knowledge and the ability to lead, motivate and develop relationships both externally and internally. Good judgement and flexibility to handle and respond to unexpected situations. The work is usually run in project form and your focus is on the technical parts. Dialogue with the business units, responsibility for working methods and workflows will be an important part of your job as well as collaboration with maintenance and other IT departments.
The main tasks are:
- Planning and coordination of technical and business task
- Manage requirements, agile elicitation and analysis
- User Stories elaboration and mockup creation
- Validate and verify requirements
- Follow-up and solve tasks and issues
- Guide the Business regarding working methods
- Close collaboration with technical teams consisting of IT architects, technicians and developers
- Collaborate with supplier
- Support and understanding of the issues that occurs before and during implementation projects
You possess social ability and you are outward and communicative in your interaction with others. You have a good ability to meet and collaborate with different types of people, both internally and externally. You are structured and have an interest in IT technology. The work requires that you have a service-oriented approach. You have the ability of analyzing both what needs to be done and highlightening the way forward. We also believe that you are skilled at handling parallel tasks, and have a good ability to prioritize.
Are you driven by:
- Supporting our business with IT technical solutions
- Understanding the needs and working methods of the business and combine this with technical solutions
- You are a social and outgoing person with a great interest and understanding of business processes
- Being a team player
… then you have the qualifications we are looking for.
To thrive in the role and live up to expectations, we believe you have:
- Academic education in IT, System Management or Engineering
- At least three years of experience of project- and assignment work
- Basic knowledge of Windows-based operating systems on both server and client side with associated support systems
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English in both speech and writing
- Worked in the interface between business and IT
- Experience from the research & development, service management and/or operation area
- Work experience from security solutions such as strong authentication
- Basic knowledge in PKI and smart cards
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act
Your primary workstation can be either Göteborg, Järfälla or Linköping and travelling will be required as part of the job.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply today! We are looking forward to your application.
What you will be a part of
We welcome you to a workplace with inspiring challenges where the meeting between competence and personality builds the foundation for our success. We believe that an open environment, where everyone's opinion and ideas are welcome, is a prerequisite for our future development. At Saab, you get the opportunity to influence your career development based on your areas of interest.
You will be a part of Group IT, the part of the Saab Group that is responsible for the operation, installation, maintenance, implementation and administration of the company's development and production environments. The business is characterized by systematic data security work and technology monitoring in adjacent business areas.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.