As responsible for the business and product development within Aviation training, you will have an overall responsibility to coordinate activities regards business development and product portfolio for civilian operators as well as within, Governmental and Defense. The main mission is to achieve the business plan's set goals and development steps for continued growth for our products.
As we are a new department you will be responsible to create and implement the way of working regards the product management process.
Task will include:
- Strategies, business and product portfolio plan
- Develop and make new business
- R&D activities
- Be part of major sales campaigns directly against customers and business partners
- Close cooperation of product development as well as marketing and sales activities together with Strategy within Aviation Services and other business units
- Responsible for product life cycle management process
You are a responsible, self-driven and innovative leader. As the role within the organisation requires a lot of interaction and cooperation, your social capabilities are of very high importance. You have a capability of listening and appreciate other people’s experience.
- Experience as a leader
- Understanding of aviation regulations
- Knowledge of aviation training products and it´s technical development challenges
- Good understanding in winning business process
- Good understanding in the product life cycle management process
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Experience from working with setting strategies
- Experience from working in an international and multi-cultural environment
In general, we will attach great importance to your personal characteristics.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
The Aeronautics business area is an innovative supplier of world-class aircraft systems, advanced aerostructures, and a wide range of support solutions within civil and military aviation. The business area researches, develops, and produces military aviation systems. We are building for the future through research and studies into innovative flight systems and the further development of our products.Read more about us here
By joining Aeronautics, you will be a part of a diverse, collaborative and supportive organisation with an emphasis on professional growth and work-life balance. You will work in an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
You will be a member of the Aviation Training management team and be an important part of Aviation Services future business. Together with colleagues within the Aviation training department you will lead us to our business plan objectives in the next decade.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. You can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.