Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
As part of our Corporate Strategy & Transformation group, the Change Manager will play a key role in leading the effective and efficient change management of various programs and projects across Saab Australia to support acceptance, adoption and utilisation of change initiatives and to maximise benefits realisation.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Develop and deliver change management strategies and plans for initiatives of varying size and complexity across the organisation
- Work collaboratively with business sponsors, project managers and project teams to ensure change management is fully integrated into project plans
- Lead the development of change management capability across the organisation – including methodology, process and technology
- Successfully execute change management plans such as: change impact assessments, resistant management plans and planning/delivery of targeted change communications
- Support the planning, assessment, delivery and monitoring of Saab’s business improvement initiatives
- Build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, other departments and key stakeholders, anticipating and responding to evolving needs
Your skills and experience will include:
- Qualifications in Business Management or Change Management
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful change management strategies for medium and large scale organisational change efforts in large, complex organisations
- Strong working knowledge in a range of change management methodologies and tools
- Extensive experience in hands-on change management roles across a diverse range of projects – structural, systems, processes, IT, culture.
- Outstanding stakeholder managements and communication skills (written and verbal) suitable for the management of and liaison with all levels within the organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
As a Baseline Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 500 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at email@example.com for a copy of the full position description.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.