Client Systems Team Leader
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of command and control systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for achieving complex systems integration projects that deliver proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s complex challenges.
From combat, communications and security systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
The Client Systems Team Leader will lead a dynamic team of ICT professionals and plan, schedule and prioritise tasks to meet the Client Systems team’s committed deadlines. In this hands-on leadership role you will oversee the management and delivery of the technical Client Systems and Platforms across the organisation.
Further, as the successful candidate, you will:
- Supervise and support the Client Systems team in all aspects of its day-to-day duties
- Undertake performance planning, monitoring and reviews for the Client Systems team
- Oversee and manage processes, procedures, reference and user material
- Manage technical development and enhancement of customer support systems and desktop functionality
- Maintain and upgrade client hardware, software and management systems
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Report on the Client Systems team’s activities and performance on a weekly basis
- Ensure Client Systems support queues are managed effectively
- Work, communicate and facilitate cross-skilling with other members of the Client Systems team
Your skills and experience will include:
- Similar client, desktop and service leadership roles
- Proven supervisory and/or team leadership experience
- A commitment to customer service, continuous improvement and team well-being
- The ability to set priorities and work to deadlines
- Supporting and managing enterprise clients and peripherals
- Operating knowledge of ITIL principles
- Understanding of information security and how this is applied in operational environments
- Adapting to changing priorities, tasks and requirements
Applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain a NV2 defence clearance.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 500 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the full position description.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.