Are you ready to spin the Saab story?
Telling the Saab story
In the complex world we are living in, to be able to carry out communication work requires multiple efforts. Answering media requests is just not enough. Corporations as well as individuals need to create strong communication assets (digital; film; infographics) to be shared on their own media channels (internal and external) as well as earned channels.
If you are at the beginning of your working life, interested in making a story relevant for the many and you are a creative mind: join one of the largest industrial and technological companies in Sweden and help tell the Saab story.
On top of the above, you can join colleagues working with a meaningful work: protecting people and societies.
You will join the team responsible for spinning the Saab storyline on our own channels (internal and external) and in the complex communication landscape in Sweden and internationally. We work locally out of Stockholm involving colleagues across the rest of the company.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and travelling should be anticipated.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Creating communication assets (films, articles, infographics) based on the commercial and strategic agenda of the company.
- Taking responsibility for complete delivery of projects.
- Building and maintaining relationships with colleagues in Sweden and in our main markets in order to develop cross-functional capabilities.
- Contributing to developing the team’s analytical skills to analyse the output of our work.
The team is looking for a driven communicator at the beginning of their professional life. You have relevant education and experience from an agency or on the client side.
- Digitally minded with experience of multiple tools and platforms. It is of benefit to be familiar with the Adobe suite, Episerver, SharePoint, Piwik Pro and online Ad platforms from, for example, LinkedIn, Google and Facebook.
- Likes creating communication assets in writing, images and/or film.
- Is curious about technical issues and/or industrial issues.
- Having an understanding of and interest in the global geopolitical agenda is a benefit.
- Good listening skills combined with a willingness to take initiatives.
- Easy to conceptualise and package messages and stories.
- Genuine interest in and understanding of the communication landscape.
- Excellent Swedish and English skills written and spoken are mandatory.
For this role we believe that you are a driven team player with great social skills combined with the capacity to take own initiatives when needed. You have the ability to act in a multi-faceted environment facing stressful situations. Because of the nature of the role, you are service-oriented with a great problem-solving attitude. You also have a strong desire to develop professionally to keep up with the ever-changing environment.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world. Read more about us here
Saab designs, manufactures and maintains advanced systems in aeronautics, weapons, command and control, sensors and underwater systems. Saab is headquartered in Sweden. It has major operations all over the world and is part of the domestic defence capability of several nations. If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here
Last application date: 2022-08-30. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. You can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.