Communications Manager with internal focus
We are looking for a Communications Manager with focus on Internal Communication for the business unit Surveillance at Järfälla site!
You will be part of a small, dedicated team, with a mission to give the best possible communication supporting the overall goal to reach our strategic business goals. Our team has responsibility for the strategic product communication and the internal communication for Surveillance.
Together with the internal communication manager placed in Gothenburg you will support the Järfälla organisation with professional communication support, with particular focus on internal communication.
- You will have the main responsibility for supporting the business units in Järfälla including international local operations with internal communication.
- The role includes both strategic and operational work. You will produce content including video, photos, and text for our intranet as well as for Saab’s social media channels. You will support the organisation with communication planning, change-management and project communication.
- You will continuously plan, produce and publish news and stories for our internal channels and ensure that the content is updated, relevant and well structured.
- You will act as an internal motivator and adviser within the field of communication and communicative leadership.
You are a team player with a service-minded and solution-oriented approach and you are flexible and comfortable with handling and responding to upcoming situations.
We think you are:
- Target-driven and goal-oriented person with a commercial approach and excellent communication skills
- Trustworthy, service-minded and have the ability to communicate with people on all levels
- Able to work both strategically and operational with an interest for details but also capability to have an overview
- You are comfortable to work both independently as well as in teams
- Have a great sense of responsibility
- Excellent in both Swedish and English oral and written, are essential to perform this work as part of a global company
- You have a relevant academic education in marketing, media, PR, communication or equivalent is desirable. You have several years of experience within communication and extensive knowledge from working with internal communication on a strategic and operational level. You have a strong ability to understand business issues or needs and translate them into strategic communications plans.
For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply. We look forward to receiving your application!
What you will be a part of
Business Area Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and cyber security. Read more about us here
Surveillance has two main sites in Sweden, Gothenburg and Järfälla. There are two communication managers focusing on internal communication, one in Gothenburg and one in Järfälla. We are looking for a Communications Manager with focus on Internal Communication for the business units with the main office at the Järfälla site.
We work closely with colleagues within the business area and in close collaboration with other teams within Group Communications; Press, Editorial and Brand as well as market areas and other business areas.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Ann Kullberg, Manager
Josefin Anderss, HR-specialist