Configuration and Data Management Analyst
At Saab Australia, we’re pioneering Australia’s capability to defend and protect itself with the ongoing development of advanced defence and security technologies. We develop everything from combat, communications and security systems, to mixed reality and cyber security solutions. Over 30 years, we’ve built a proud reputation of driving solutions that keep us ahead of today’s complex challenges and are now seeking our employees of tomorrow to join our thinking edge, as we head toward our next innovative chapter.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
As part of our Land group, the Configuration and Data Management Analyst will lead configuration and data management functions across all projects, with a particular focus on furthering the development of Saab’s deployable health solutions.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Develop project configuration and data management processes in line with ASDEFCON requirements
- Manage project related tools, information systems, and bills of materials
- Facilitate Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings and manage/track the outputs and changes - e.g. Engineering Change Proposals (ECP)
- Participate in Functional and Physical Configuration Audits (FCA/PCA) and associated reviews
- Capture configuration Status Account Information (CSA)
- Ensure integrity of the data set/configuration environment via regular audits
Your skills and experience will include:
- 5 + years in defence in a complex project, engineering or production management environment
- Configuration management in an ASDEFCON environment
- Familiarity with TRAMM-L related requirements applicable to defence industry configuration control
- Managing BoMs and creating process documentation and work flows
- Training users in configuration management tools and/or engineering data management systems
- ISO 9001 certified quality management systems (highly desirable)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (desirable)
- Implementing Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) systems (desirable)
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline (desirable)
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain the appropriate clearance.
Culture and benefits
We now employ over 500 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience. We offer a fresh and vibrant workplace, with a focus on continuous learning, collaboration and knowledge sharing. We’re an open minded and supportive organisation, where your health, well-being and work-life balance are emphasised and you’ll have the opportunity to develop a long term career.
For further information on our offering, you may visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the full position description.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.