Join the Procurement team and assure the supply of products for our customers.
Saab Dynamics AB is looking for a business lawyer to support the Procurement department. As a Contract Analyst, you will have many interfaces, both internally and externally. You will work close together with our three Business units (Missile, Underwater & Ground Combat). In close cooperation with our current Contract Analyst and different group functions such as Group Legal Affairs, you will support our purchasers in their work with contract drafting and negotiations towards our supplier base. You will also be responsible for developing our agreements, tools and processes in close collaboration with the concerned Business units and Group Legal Affairs.
- Ensure that customer requirements is secured and included in our supplier agreements
- Review and advice on our different agreements, such as purchase agreements, NDA’s etc
- Actively support and participate in contract negotiations
- Provide guidance and advice for contract related matters to the procurement organization
- Evaluate, assess and prevent risks during the different phases of the Procurement process
- Together with Group Legal Affairs, as well as the purchasers, work preventively with improvements in our contract documents, working methods and methodology.
- In collaboration with Group Legal Affairs inform and educate the Procurement department in the field of business law, legal risks and contract management
- When needed, represent Saab Dynamics in Saab’s agreement development team
- Report legal and compliance matters to Group Legal Affairs
The role can be located in either Karlskoga or Linköping depending on preference, and handles a wide field of technology for ground combat, missiles and underwater products.
To be successful in this role, you are a business-oriented person with good communication skills. You can easily create new relationships and a good climate of cooperation as this role involves many interfaces with both internal and external partners. Furthermore, you are solution oriented, think and act strategically, and have a broad perspective on challenges in your work. You have a good ability to work independently as well as in teams, and work towards set goals and schedules.
- You have an academic education in law
- Minimum 3 years of experience of legal practice
- You have experience in establishing and interpreting commercial agreements
- You are structured and have an analytical mindset
- You are a business-oriented team player with good social skills
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- Experience and competence in contract management and contract negotiation is highly meritorious
- Experience working with contract law and business law
- Project management experience
- Experience from the defense industry or industrial companies
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world.
At business area Dynamics, all employees share the same mission: to create conditions for a safe society. Whether it's missile systems, underwater technology, camouflage solutions, support weapons, training systems or field hospitals, you are part of this mission. We work in close cooperation in developing, manufacturing and maintaining our world-leading products, systems and solutions for customers worldwide.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible. We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here
Read more about us here
Do you want to get to know our business and our people a little bit better? Here you can find some stories told by our employees.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.