Director Marketing and Sales, Land and Joint Solutions, Poland
The role is Customer Sales Responsible (CSR), responsible for Saab’s marketing and sales activities for Poland. The focus is on selected land and joint domain solutions. The role also includes supporting tasks to in-country execution projects. You will report to the Head of Country Office Poland.
The role requires an independent-minded person with high personal drive as well as willing to contribute as member of a wider team to achieve common goals. You are able to identify and pursue multiple business opportunities. You are committed to deliver high quality results and meeting set deadlines in a fast-moving market where decisions are followed by prompt actions. You are able to meet high expectations and you enjoy taking full personal ownership for your own tasks.
Extensive travelling including overnight stays in Poland is required. Travelling abroad, mainly within CEE region and Sweden, is required usually on a monthly basis.
- Secure Order Intake in accordance with set business target.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities through good understanding of customer requirements.
- Taking responsibility for marketing and sales of Saab’s product portfolio to Poland, with focus on selected parts of the land domain and selected joint solutions.
- Execute the work in accordance with Saab’s Winning Business (WB) process, work closely with Saab’s capture teams demonstrating excellent team player skills.
- Position Saab strongly in procurements, identifying market trends and suggesting system improvements to achieve the Company's marketing and strategic goals.
- Frequent (daily/weekly) interaction with customer, end user, other key stakeholders and industry partners. Excellence in organizing successful solution demonstrations.
- Collaborate with and actively support Saab’s delivery project execution in country.
- Participation in selected local and regional defence exhibitions.
- On occasions, together with the Country Manager, manage, assess and further develop Saab’s local intermediaries and potential industrial partners. Support work with Country Market Plan, (CMP) and other plans in coordination with other CSRs and Country Manager.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
Your experiences and skills
- Academic, military or other relevant education.
- Comprehensive technical system-of-systems knowledge in the military land domain including joint capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Saab’s product portfolio is preferred. Good knowledge on training and simulation solutions is desirable .
- Documented experience from successful marketing and sales in defence market business in Poland.
- Good understanding of; the Polish defence procurement process including how procurement requirements are created; the political defence landscape and market environment.
- Basic understanding of Government-to-Government, Business-to-Government and Business-to-Business business processes.
- Possess a positive and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills, strong business acumen and high personal integrity in business ethics.
- Demonstrates good leadership and team player skills. Also, to work independently with a strong personal drive.
- Strong project management skills with a capability to drive sales projects from Business Development to contract.
- Excellent social skills to build, develop and maintain strong interpersonal, business partner and customer relations. Act as a role model representing Saab towards different stakeholders in order to strengthen the brand and profile.
- Analytic and strategic skills to identify and develop business, local partnership and market network.
- Fluent in English and in Polish language.
What you will be part of
- Region Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) is one part of Saab’s global marketing and sales organization. The Head Office for CEE region is situated in Prague. Saab’s CEE region has four Country Offices. The four Country Offices are Poland, Baltic States, Czech Republic and Hungary.
- Country Office Poland has its main office in Warsaw and has a satellite office in Gdynia. Saab Technologies Poland Sp.z.o o (STPL), 100% owned by SAAB AB, was established in 2009 and is now recruiting a marketing and sales director to its Warsaw office.
Applications will be assessed continuously.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security vetting in accordance to ISO:27001. A Personal Security Clearance (PSC) is required to fulfil the tasks for the role. If you don’t have a PSC already, the procedure for PSC application will start shortly after start of your employment.
Saab is a global defence and security company in the fields of air, land and naval defence, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number more than 19’000 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one fourth of our earnings are spent on research and development. If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Does this sound interesting? Go to https://www.saab.com/career/job-opportunities and send your application details to us today.