Director Strategic Sourcing - Aerostructures
As Director Strategic Sourcing, business unit Aerostructures, you demonstrate a very high level of business acumen and accountability for delivering according to your commitments. The position is based in Linköping, Sweden but travel is required. You will be a part of the Procurement Management team at Aerostructures.
You are a highly skilled leader with proven track-record regarding both “What” and “How” and have the ability, commitment and aspiration to take on bigger and more complex challenges within Saab. You have experience from doing business in an international environment, from leading operations with P&L responsibility and experience from fast execution and leading in change.
More specifically, the role includes:
- Leading a organization of approximately 10 people
- Total cost of Ownership focus
- Overall responsibility for the Strategic Sourcing procurement activities such as Best Cost Country Sourcing and Best in Class Supply base
- Strategic and financial planning
- Cost Down activities
- Responsibility for developing and implementing of procurement strategies
- Competence development and resource planning
- Continuous improvements
To be successful in this role, we expect you to demonstrate a very strong drive, collaboration skills, professionalism, commitment and ability to motivate and inspire your employees. More specific you:
- Have experience from international business negotiations and program/project execution.
- Deliver on promises with a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to create and implement strategies
- Have experience from financial management and control
- Execute leadership in an inclusive manner and promote diversity
- Have a high degree of personal maturity with good judgement and high ethics
- Have a proven track-record regarding both What and How
- Have a Master of Science degree or an adequate academic education as well as professional experience
- Have excellent skills in both spoken and written Swedish and English.
- Legal background will be highly meritorious
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Aerostructures develops, industrializes and manufactures aircraft structures primarily for the commercial market, but to some extent also the military market.
Our business is in an international environment with customers like Airbus and Boeing, but also in a domestic environment with internal Saab-customers.
The business is growing, we have an increased cooperation with our international partners and in addition to this we also have our own operations in India.
Industrial Products and Services (IPS) is a Business Area within Saab that based on our military heritage and know-how is focus on civil business-to-business (B2B). IPS support leading aircraft industries in making aviation more efficient, provide leading technology for traffic management and public safety. IPS also support industry, defense and public sectors with services such as, Cyber Security, Digitalization and R&D. IPS include the business units Aerostructures, Avionics Systems, Traffic Management and the independent consultancy company Combitech. The Business Area has about 3 500 employees and a turnover of approx. 6.000 MSEK.
Contact inormation: If you have questions regarding the position, contact Frida Laine, Recruiting Manager: +46 73 4186144
We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.