Are you interested to become our next talented Enterprise Arcitect? We need to strengthen the team with new talents!
Enterprise Architect function leads the strategic architectural work to lay the foundation for Saabs future IT solutions, responsible for creating and governing Saab’s architecture vision and strategy for the full system landscape.
Enterprise Architecture sets architecture principles and practices that guide Saab through the planning, design and implementation phases of change by addressing business, information, process and technology.
The function is responsible for principles, guidelines and strategic direction for Saab globally, within the architecture discipline to support the Saab business plan and group strategy. Enterprise architecture work always starts with the purpose of the business, the vision/mission stated by the management team. Based on Saab business strategies and models, it is possible to state what business capabilities is needed and design principles, guidelines and policies that support realisation of the capabilities.
- Keep the holistic IT view of our IT and business environment.
- Drive principles and guidelines that support Saab business plan
- Secure that all IT solutions are aligned, scalable and cost effective
- Guide and align IT solution architects cross the program
- Contact with requirements stakeholders.
- Secure compliance with present design rules, guidelines and principles.
You enjoy working together with others but can also take ownership of tasks and anker decisions when needed. Working cross functional inspires you and you learn and share with others. Your driving force is to understand how things connect and translate that to directions and guidance for solution designs.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
- Insight, vision, and understanding of the overarching needs of the business.
- Ability to research, test, and implement solutions to complex business and IT objectives.
- Minimum five years of relevant experience of designing Enterprise IT architecture on corporate level
- Excellent communication skills in English; verbal and written
- Mastering ArchiMate
- High collaboration skills
- Business minded
- You like change and an environment where a lot is unclear
- Technical insight about technical IT components, such as; Infrastructure as code, identity & access management, service mesh, cyber security, software development ways of working and toolsets.
- Previous experience in working agile.
- Certifications; TOGAF or equivalent
- Bachelors or Masters degree in IT, computer science, or equivalent
What you will be a part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 19,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world. Read more about us here
Saab designs, manufactures and maintains advanced systems in aeronautics, weapons, command and control, sensors and underwater systems. Saab is headquartered in Sweden. It has major operations all over the world and is part of the domestic defence capability of several nations.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. You can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Enterprise architecture is a small team organizational located in the CIO office. You will report to the Head of Enterprise Architecture and will have competent colleagues to bounce challenges and ideas with.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.