Experienced Communication Manager
We are looking for an experienced Communication Manager with focus on Internal Communication and a good understanding for how communication can improve business.
As an experienced Communication manager you will be working with the strategic internal communication within Saab´s business area Surveillance together with one colleague and be responsible for the communication at the Järfälla site in Stockholm. This will also be the working place.
- You will work with communication planning, strategy roll out and project communication
- You will continuously produce and publish stories and ensure that the content is updated, relevant and well structured
- You will act as an internal motivator and adviser within the field of communication and communicative leadership.
- You are a flexible team player with an open-mind and solution-oriented approach
- You are genuinely business and operations oriented, and have experience of working with communication in an international company.
- You will need a capability to work both strategically and operationally
- You have a great sense of responsibility
- You are excellent in both Swedish and English oral and written.
- You will need experience in producing content including video, photos, and texts.
- You have a relevant academic education in marketing, media, PR, communication or equivalent is desirable.
We work closely with colleagues within the business area and in close collaboration with other teams within Group Communications; Press, Editorial and Brand as well as in other business areas and in our markets.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Helena Dahlberg, VP, Head of Communication BA Surveillance
What you will be part of
Surveillance, one of Saab business areas, provides efficient solutions for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare and combat systems and command & control solutions. Surveillance is an international Business Area with sites in seven countries and the main sites in Sweden are Gothenburg and Järfälla. With a sales oriented organisation and a growing interest in our products the tempo is always high. The need for a rapid and well-structured communication is constant for all parts of our business. You will be part of a small, dedicated Communication team, with a mission to give the best possible communication supporting the overall goal to reach our strategic business goals.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a learning culture, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to keep people and society safe.