Experienced Product Sales Responsible
In this role you will be responsible for marketing and sales Saab Barracuda portfolio towards both national and/or international customers. You will play an important role supporting the business unit's growth.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying business opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Arrange and conduct meetings with potential customers
- Develop and build long-term business relationships
- Understand customer requirements and build presentations that addresses business needs
- Knowledgeable of the sales process and ability to negotiate and close business deals
- Participate in exhibitions and customer events
- Actively contribute to continuous business improvement.
The job requires a fair amount of travels, mainly outside Sweden. These travels can both be related to specific customer interactions as well as general marketing events such as exhibitions and tradeshows.
- Experienced marketing and sales professional with at least 5 - 10 years of experience in developing and acquiring new orders for large and complicated deals that include hardware, software and services in an international business environment
- Excellent understanding of the domain and appropriate commercial acumen
- Team player, always looking for the best solutions for your customers, you have an open mind and a strong work ethic. Cooperating and sharing information in a team is your natural preference for high performance
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, creative, understands relationship selling, and has a high degree of technical savvy. Proved track record of air traffic control products sales would be an advantage
- Proven track record in people management
- Analytic and Strategic skills to identify and develop business, local partnership and market network
- Service-minded, flexible and able to work under pressure within tight deadlines and able to maintain a high quality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills within a multi-cultural organization
- Able to present professional and compelling presentations, documents and proposals in fluent English, other languages are desirable
- As a candidate you should have an outgoing personality with good communication skills, tenacity and high drive. The role requires an independent-minded person, able to identify and pursue opportunities, but also willing to contribute as part of a wider team. You are committed to delivering high quality and meeting deadlines in a fast moving international environment where decisions are followed by prompt action. You are able to meet expectations and enjoy taking ownership and responsibility. Your analytical and communication skills enable you to keep focus on and to deal with complex issues simultaneously.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
You will be part of Business Unit Barracuda’s marketing and sales team. Barracuda is world leading in the field of Signature Management (Camouflage) with a rapidly growing business. The work environment is highly business oriented and flexible and offers great opportunities for initiatives and professional growth.
Saab is a place for everyone. Operating in a dynamic and unpredictable world, the benefits of a diverse workforce are essential to our success. We need people of different backgrounds, ages and experiences to come together and share their different ideas and perspectives. That’s what makes us able to meet our customers’ needs today and predict the defence challenges of tomorrow.
If you feel confident that you match, the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible. Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Interviews will be conducted after the summer holiday.
Due date: 2021-08-15
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.