Join us at Saab Seaeye in creating the most innovative robotic technology for the harshest environment in the deepest oceans and most turbulent waters.
We lead the world with the most advanced engineering, electronics and software systems for pioneering electric underwater technology.
We don’t just create products – we are revolutionising the underwater world. So come and be part of an innovative and agile team that is dedicated to smart and inspired technology that is rapidly changing the future of underwater robotics.
This role ideally requires a candidate with previous experience of purchase ledger systems & excel. This role will include processing of the purchase ledger invoices and assisting with day to day related finance tasks. Training for this role will be provided.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be required to work within the finance team completing administration paperwork and supporting with the processing of the purchase ledger. An ideal candidate would have excellent organisational skills and work well within a team.
- To ensure the accurate daily input of the purchase ledger invoices.
- To thoroughly check all paperwork has been authorised, coded & keyed correctly.
- To provide a good working relationship with the purchasing department, to resolve any discrepancies arising between invoices & purchase orders.
- To provide assistance to the finance team in resolving any issues with suppliers by communicating with them in a courteous & professional manner.
- To maintain an accurate filing system relating to the purchase ledger, printing, scanning & attaching electronic invoices.
- Assist with checking supplier statements making sure our purchase ledger is accurate.
- To assist the finance team with other similar tasks as and when required
Health and Safety
- It is the responsibility of all employees to work with managers to achieve a healthy and safe environment and to take reasonable care of themselves and others.