As part of our Corporate group, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing financial management to support the execution of the Maritime Business Unit, Corporate Departments and other programs and projects as required. The Finance Business Partner is expected to be an active member of the Saab Finance Team and contribute to the achievement of the role of the Finance Group.
Further, the successful candidate will provide on-time and accurate delivery of:
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting for Maritime Business Unit with supporting analysis and commentary
- Budget and forecast information- developing financial models to aid in decision making
- Budget and forecast for Corporate divisions and overall group consolidation
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting for Corporate departments
- Delivering financial literacy training for non-accounting staff
- Cash flow and liquidity monitoring and reporting
Your skills and experience will include:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline (Commerce, Business or Accounting)
- CA/CPA Membership
- Working knowledge of Management Accounting and Project Accounting
- Basic knowledge in statutory reporting
- Budget and forecasting experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- High level proficiency and computer skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheet, word processing and database applications
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain a NV1 clearance.
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 900 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
As a valued team member of Saab Australia, you’ll access a variety of perks and benefits to support you and your family including:
- 6 weeks paid leave each year
- 13% Superannuation
- Free Income Protection Insurance
- Flexible working options
- Access to the Saab shares matching scheme
- Access to MySaab; our online store offering everything from cash back at hundreds of stores to discounts from exclusive partners
For further information about a career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at email@example.com for a copy of the full position description. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
By submitting an application to Saab, you consent to undertaking workforce screening activities including, but not limited to: reference checks, Australian Federal Police check, verification of working rights and qualifications, sanctions screening and a pre-employment medical declaration.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.