As the Head of IT Finance, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial activities of Saab IT, which supports and collaborates with various business units. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a finance leader who thrives in a complex, multi-faceted environment. Your role will involve strategic financial planning, collaboration with diverse business areas, and optimizing financial resources for maximum impact and benefit. You will be part of the CIO Management Team and report to the Head of Corporate Cost Control.
- Develop and implement financial strategies that align with the IT organization's objectives and the overarching goals of the company.
- Provide leadership and guidance to finance teams supporting different business units within the organization.
- Collaborate with IT leaders from various business areas to understand their financial needs and ensure alignment with corporate financial objectives.
- Foster strong relationships with business unit finance teams to facilitate effective communication and collaboration.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Oversee the budgeting and forecasting processes for the IT Organization and collaborate with business units to consolidate financial plans.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial results, variances, and key performance indicators.
- Implement strategies to optimize IT-related costs across multiple business units.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency improvements and cost-saving initiatives.
Strategic Financial Governance
- Develop and maintain IT financial governance policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and Saab standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- Proven experience in a senior financial role within a large IT organization or similar complex structure.
- Strong understanding of IT operations, project management, financial principles across diverse business units and preferably experience of TBM.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across different business areas.
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling, analysis, and reporting tools.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 20,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world. Read more about us here
Saab designs, manufactures and maintains advanced systems in aeronautics, weapons, command and control, sensors and underwater systems. Saab is headquartered in Sweden. It has major operations all over the world and is part of the domestic defence capability of several nations.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.