Your future role
You will be a part of IT at Saab
Your role will be Head of Organisational Support is a tactical/operational role with an overarching responsibility for internal supporting functions within Group IT. You will report to Head of Enterprise IT but you and your team will support all of Group IT.
As Head of Organisational Support you will lead a team of people who support other teams and ensure coordination and continuous development of common ways of working within certain areas/processes at Group IT. Your specific involvement can differ in the various areas but you main task will be to ensure that Group IT work in an efficient and coordinated way in areas such as:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Resource management
- Recruitment & onboarding
- Vendor management
- Common process implementation and efficiency
- Demand intake coordination.
- Project and assignment initiation
- Export Control management
- Service Portfolio management
- Service Financial controlling and reporting
- Property and site coordination
- Occupational Health & Safety coordination
- Operational Development
The workplace is located in one of our locations: Järfälla, Göteborg, Linköping, Huskvarna, Malmö/Lund, Karlskoga or Karlskrona
For the role as Department Manager, we believe that you have some of the following skills or experience:
- You have a Master of Science or Bachelor degree or have equivalent work experience within relevant area
- Broad experience in People Management, Change Management, Resource Planning
- Previous experience of Leadership roles
- Working knowledge of relevant business practices and legislation (environmental, labour)
- Experience working with continuous improvements and standardising ways of working
- Experience and knowledge in Financial Management
- Broad understanding of support functions within an IT Delivery organisation and IT Service Management
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Experience of Agile working methods
- Speak and write fluent Swedish and English
We are looking for you who have the appropriate skills, experience and ability to handle the above challenges. We think that you have a great interest in people and technology and be passionate about supporting your colleagues and team. To succeed in the role, you must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to lead and motivate people and you like to work in an environment where conditions can change at short notice. You are used to, and like to work independently but are also a good team player. As a person, you are eager to develop and learn, are committed to work towards goals and focus on results. The most important is that you have the passion for people, interest and commitment to learn.
As a person, you are eager to develop and learn, are committed to work towards goals and focus on results. The most important is that you have the will, interest and commitment to learn.
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills
- Pedagogical persona and a strong team player
- Ability to lead and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- You have a good analytical ability with analytical and problem solving mind-set
- You can easily collaborate with others in a team but also work independently
- Proactive and future oriented
- You express yourself with ease in speech and writing in Swedish and English and have excellent communicative skill
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe.
Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world.
Saab designs, manufactures and maintains advanced systems in aeronautics, weapons, command and control, sensors and underwater systems.
Saab is headquartered in Sweden. It has major operations all over the world and is part of the domestic defence capability of several nations.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.