Head of product unit Cyber
Do you want to be a part of building the new Cyber product unit that develops products and services to increase the level of cyber security and enable re-use in Saabs portfolio? We are now looking for a Head of product unit Cyber.
As head of product unit Cyber you will lead an organization of about 100 co-workers with the mission to fulfill Saab Surveillance’s strategy for software platforms – to reduce the number of platforms in our products and to enable increased re-use of software between projects and products. To make this happen the product unit is responsible for delivering secure runtime platforms as well as our development environment. You will be responsible for both product deliveries and financial result.
You will also be a part of Combat System’s management team where we work together to address all challenges and possibilities that the business unit faces.
The main tasks are:
- Responsibility for product development and product management of our secure platforms
- Establish a roadmap for how to introduce a common platform in more Saab products and projects going forward
- Delivery of secure platform solutions to critical customer projects throughout Saab
- Financial responsibility to deliver result according to budget and to improve efficiency to save time and money in the longer perspective
- Recruit, retain and develop co-workers to secure that we have the right competence at the right time for successful execution
You will have a team reporting directly to you consisting of:
- Manager Secure Platforms
- Manager Development Operations, including Development Environment
- Manager Project & System Management
- Product Managers
We are looking for a person with a lot of drive, excellent leadership skills and software know-how. A key success factor will be your ability to empower employees in order to create commitment and energy within the organization. You also need to be a great networker and communicator with the ability to interact with all parts of Saab to create positive momentum for our platform implementations.
Further, the successful candidate has a broad profile with at least the following attributes:
- Hands-on experience from IT security and software development
- Knowledge about Cyber Security, Combat Cloud and what is going on in this area in a global perspective
- Understanding of the importance of a well-functioning development environment and the challenges with providing that in a multi-national and complex project context
- Well-documented leadership experience managing other leaders
- Strong social skills, team player willing to walk the extra mile
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, cyber security, combat systems and C4I solutions.
You will be a part of Business Unit Combat Systems, which supplies world-leading Command and Control systems, product and services to the armed forces. We operate globally with local sites in Australia, Denmark, Finland and Sweden. Read more about us here
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last application day