Head of Quality, BU Underwater Systems
We are now starting the recruitment of the Head of Quality, who together with a team of three quality managers and as a part of our management team would like to meet our exciting and challenging future.
BU UW is setting up a Quality function with responsibility to support the BU and the BU Management team with:
- Quality assurance in Execute Business of our customer contracts with the external customer perspective
- Analysis of customer quality requirements and their consequences for the executing organization in Win Business
- Support in product management, especially concerning product quality
- Analyze and support the BU Management team with the need for local adaptations of our main processes (Win Business, Execute Business and Product Life-Cycle Management)
- Own or lead Operational development projects as required
- Internal auditing within the BU and our customer contracts as required
- Strategic objectives & KPI management, Management Review as well as other quality and improvement aspects.
As Head of Quality, you will possess strong business acumen understanding the quality requirements impact on business success. You will focus on achieving results through a team effort and contribute to the BU’s overall strategy.
To succeed the ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding and proven knowledge of main industry standards, (ISO 9001/14001/45001/27001, AQAP 2110).
- Experience with commercial contracts and how to interpret customer requirements.
- A degree within a technology discipline, however, relevant experience at a similar level will be taken into account.
- Experience from and strong drive for change and improvement management.
- Drive and passion for our products
- Strong influencing skills with high levels of engagement
- Fluency in both Swedish and English.
This position will require you to be successful in achieving a security clearance in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Closing date: 2020-10-31
What you will be a part of
Dynamics - a workplace for more than 2200 employees all around the world.
We offer a market-leading product portfolio comprising of ground combat weapons, missile systems, torpedoes, unmanned underwater vehicles, training systems and signature management systems for armed forces around the world as well as unmanned underwater vehicles for the offshore industry.
The Underwater business includes development and production of military and civil unmanned underwater vehicles and underwater weapons.
The main customers are navies and offshore oil and gas companies around the world, and Saab is world leading in electrical ROV's for the offshore energy market with a share of above 50 percent.
The Business Unit includes the fully owned subsidiary Saab Seaeye and we have operations in Fareham (UK) and Linköping (Sweden) as well as test facilities in Motala (Sweden).
BU Underwater manage a product portfolio including ia torpedoes sensors and underwater robotics. Our worldwide business covers all stages in the Product Life Cycle; such as development, production maintenance and in service support.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.