Come and join our team of experts within Business Support at BA Dynamics as Head of Risk & Compliance.
Business Support is a staff function with competences within IT, Security, Quality incl. GDPR, Environment, Export Control, Ethics & Compliance and Facility.
We are now increasing our work within the area of Risk and Compliance and therefore add a new department within Business Support.
We are looking for a driven and experienced leader with good business understanding who is passionate about Risk management and requirement handling to establish and develop the department in close cooperation with other units within Saab/Business Area Dynamics.
As Head of Risk & Compliance you are directly responsible for a small team of specialists within the areas Ethics & Compliance and Compliance (mainly FAR/DFARS).
You will be the business areas driver and responsible for leading the work with development of our risk management process (Risk & Opportunity process), a task that requires skills to cooperate with our Business- and Operational Units, Staff functions, other BA:s and Group Functions.
- Your main tasks will be:
- Ensure organizational effectiveness by providing leadership and direction for BA Risk & Compliance function, including performance management by developing and converting strategies and strategic objectives to functional targets and activities.
- Take responsible for driving and develop our work within Risk management at BA Dynamics.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support within the area of Risk management for the BA.
- Thru specialists within Ethics & Compliance and Compliance (mainly FAR/DFARS) lead and support the work in our operations.
- You are expected to continuously work with, initiate and lead improvements and change management to support our business.
- Cooperate with other units and functions to support our business by setting directions and help implement way of working.
As Head of Risk & Compliance, you will possess strong understanding how your area impacts on the business. You will focus on achieving results through a team effort and contribute to the BA´s overall strategy.
- To succeed the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience from work within risk management and/or requirement handling.
- Leadership skills, preferably with manager experience, and strong communication skills.
- Since you will represent the function both internally and externally, you need to interact well with both stakeholders and colleagues and work across cultural barriers.
- You need an analytical and structured way of working with a global perspective.
- Knowledge of legal aspects, laws, regulations, standards and best practices relating to risk handling and compliance monitoring.
- Good understanding of how to implement ways of working into processes to be supportive to the business.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English.
- Knowledge and/or understanding of risk and compliance within the area of cyber security, information security and experience of project management is an advantage.
- Personal qualities will be of great importance and it is paramount that you are trustworthy and take responsible for your actions and tasks. You have the ability to take action independently and like to work both with day-to-day activities and planning long-term.
This role reports to BA Dynamics Head of Business Support and is part of the Business Support management team.
This position is placed at our office in Linköping or Karlskoga, other Saab Dynamics sites in Sweden can also be taken under consideration for the right candidate.
Business trips, mainly in Sweden but also internationally, is frequently occurring.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world.
At business area Dynamics, all employees share the same mission: to create conditions for a safe society. Whether it's missile systems, underwater technology, camouflage solutions, support weapons, training systems or field hospitals, you are part of this mission. We work in close cooperation in developing, manufacturing and maintaining our world-leading products, systems and solutions for customers worldwide
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. If you feel confident that you have the drive and profile that’s required – please forward your application as soon as possible.
We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
Johan Markström, Manager
+46 10 216 00 11
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.
Read more about us here.