Head of Talent Acquisition & Talent Management
Do you want to be part of and key player in driving Saab’s people engagement, getting people to realise their potential, want to stay and others strive to join? In the role as Head of Talent Acquisition and Talent Management, you are part of Group Function Human Resources and accountable on group level for those areas.
The role encompasses and has the goal of supporting and enabling Saab's organisation to create value through inclusion and great leadership where everyone realises their potential, people want to stay and others strive to join. The task is to lead the attraction, recruitment, engagement and talent development activities of the company’s workforce. The purpose is to contribute to a learning organisation where people successfully perform. You will facilitate and support the implementation of Saab´s People Strategy and support the HR Business Partners to successfully perform within their responsibilities.
Main task and responsibilities:
- Manage and develop talent acquisition and talent management for Saab Group. Manage a team of diverse specialists that are working with:
- Employer Branding - strategy, planning and execution of how we portray ourselves as an employer. Facilitating the organisation to be able to share an authentic picture of Saab as an employer.
- Recruitment - Saab's Career Center has the responsibility to recruit new employees to Saab, scope ranges from recruiting full-time employees to managing summer workers process.
- Onboarding & Offboarding - manage the processes of onboarding/introduction and offboarding/exit of the group common activities.
- Performance Management - ensure that the business have a performance management process that supports individual and team results, delivery and engagement.
- Talent Management - enabling a way of working and activities to secure a pipeline of talents within the Group. Supporting the business to have the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Leadership development - be responsibility for Saab's leadership framework, the capability, behaviour and skills Saab needs today and tomorrow.
- Employee Engagement including culture building blocks such as
-Diversity and inclusion (example equality, age management etc.).
-Surveys and other means of facilitating employee conversations and input.
-Internal communication/employer branding.
To drive, plan and coordinate these activities across Saab.
For all of the main tasks and responsibilities the need to collaborate is important, collaboration within Saab across business areas, functions etc, as well as outside of Saab.
- Know yourself, be genuinely interested in people and being able to create favourable conditions for your employees to perform and develop in their jobs. To live as you learn.
- Have business acumen as well as knowledge of one or several areas within the scope of talent acquisition and talent management.
- Be result-oriented and be able to deliver according to both strategic and operational plans and targets.
- Mindset of continuous learning and development. Change management experience in order to drive or adjust new ways of working within the scope of the responsibility.
- Be transparent and drive results and delivery with sustainability in mind.
- Strenghts in communication, to build confidence and trust through dialogue and collaboration.
- In order to support Saab's strategy to expand internationally - preferably have international organisational experience.
- Leadership / managerial experience is preferable.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Talent Acquisition and Talent Management within Group Human Resources is responsible for supporting Saabs business with strategic people needs. The group is geographical dispersed on many sites in Sweden.
Saab is a place for everyone. Operating in a dynamic and unpredictable world, the benefits of a diverse workforce are essential to our success. We need people of different backgrounds, ages and experiences to come together and share their different ideas and perspectives. That’s what makes us able to meet our customers’ needs today and predict the defence challenges of tomorrow.
Please apply before 2021-08-10
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.