Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of command and control systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for achieving complex systems integration projects that deliver proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s complex challenges.
From combat, communications and security systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
Working within our high performance Human Resources team you will support a diverse range of tasks across human resources, recruitment and learning and development.
Further, as the successful candidate, you will perform:
- Assist with end-to-end recruitment including job briefs, advertising, phone screens, shortlisting, interview scheduling and conduct reference checks, candidate communication, pre-employment and psychometric testing and candidate pooling
- Assist with planning and organising employer branding events, business improvement initiatives and reporting
- Perform applicant tracking and HRIS administration
HR Generalist administration:
- Coordinate end-to-end new starter, change of status and exit processes
- Produce accurate HR reports for the General Manager HR, HR team HR team, senior management and external agencies
- Assist with coordination of the annual salary review process
- Maintain HRIS and employee files
- Manage the diary for General Manager HR, coordinate team meetings, take minutes and track actions as required.
- Coordinate HR functions (i.e. offsite meetings)
Learning and Development administration:
- Assist with administration of the Learning Management System
- Coordinate services to the business covering areas of L&D including training delivery logistics and course participant management
- Arrange training bookings including invitations for participants, identifying and preparing the training space, catering etc.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Establishing working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary HR practices
- Meeting time-frames through organising and prioritising tasks
- MS Office, including high proficiency in MS Excel
- Dealing appropriately with sensitive information
- HRIS such as Workday or similar
- Qualification in human resources or similar (preferred)
Applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain a baseline defence clearance.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 500 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the full position description.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.