HR Business Partner
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to organize and oversee the HR functions in Saab Finland Oy. This is a new position and as the role grows, you will lead, develop, and implement policies and procedures to meet and maintain both internal and external company HR standards. In addition, as Saab Finland Oy is in a steady growth period, you will be part of the team leading the expansion of the company’s activities in Finland. Our global HR tool is Workday, which you will support and maintain.
This position can be located in either Helsinki or Tampere.
A professional and business oriented HR-work is essential to be able to attract, recruit, develop and maintain the right talents for present and future challenges. Business is done between people, and we are looking for an HR Business Partner with the right strategic perspective, combined with a lot of can-do attitude – making things happen!
Your main tasks will be the following:
- Supporting our managers in our people processes:
- Attract and development
- Leadership and culture
- Performance management
- Talent management
- Health and safety
- Union negotiations
- Salary review etc
- Develop and implement HR policies, protocols and procedures for Saab Finland Oy, following both Saab AB People Strategy as well as Finnish legislation and collective agreements.
- Supporting our managers in recruitment processes from start to hire:
- Assisting in the setting of requirements
- Participating in the screening of candidates
- Assisting in interviews
- Assisting in the application process of personal security screenings
- Preparing contracts
- Supporting our managers in the induction of new employees
- Supporting our managers in the conduct of Performance and Talent management
- Supporting the Occupational Health and Safety manager in health and safety issues
- Supporting and advising the management in Finnish legal, collective agreements and best practice issues
As HR Business Partner, we expect you to take on the challenges on the People Strategy agenda and:
- take initiatives, be a communicative and supportive leader
- know how to drive change
- have experience in coaching managers in their staff responsibilities
- be a true team-player who promote co-operation and transparency
- deliver on target and fulfill commitments
- have a high degree of personal maturity and high ethical standards
Your driving forces are to develop organization, managers and personnel in order to strengthen our capabilities and create results. You have the courage and ability to initiate and drive changes. You have energy and endurance and are a team-player with good judgement and maturity. With curiosity and lack of prestige you find it easy to cooperate, but are also used to work independently.
You have relevant academic educational background, good experience from other positions within HR and experience as a Workday user. You have experience of stakeholder engagement. You are eager to continue to develop and find an employer of choice where you can make a difference. You have a record of accomplishment of continuous development, and enjoy working close to the business. You are passionate about HR and people development.
You are highly proficient in spoken and written Finnish and English. Additional language skills such as Swedish is desirable. You are highly computer literate in MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
What you will be a part of
Saab Finland Oy is on a strong growth path. We have grown from 3 to over 50 employees in the last three years and we are continuing to grow in Helsinki, Tampere and Turku.
You will be a part of a highly committed team and a member of Saab’s HR Community, reporting in a matrix organization to the CEO of Saab Finland Oy and to Business Area Head of HR. At the same time you will be a vital member in the business management teams you support.
Saab is a global defence and security company in the fields of air, land and naval defence, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number 17’400 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one fourth of our earnings are spent on research and development. Saab is also a company with opportunities. A company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility and good opportunities for advancing in your career. But also a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security vetting in accordance to ISO 270001.