Join us at Saab Seaeye in creating the most innovative underwater robotic technology for the harshest environments in the deepest oceans and most turbulent waters.
We lead the world with the most advanced engineering, electronics and software systems for pioneering electric underwater technology.
We don’t just create products – we are revolutionising the underwater world!
So come and be part of an innovative and agile team that is dedicated to smart and inspired technology that is rapidly changing the future of underwater robotics.
Saab is a company with opportunities, a company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility as well as good opportunities for advancing in your career. Additionally, Saab is a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.
To provide Hydraulics expertise to support the configuration, promotion, specification, sale, production and aftersales support of subsea hydraulic products.
Job specific accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Develop configurable solutions that fulfil customer provided requirements for systems comprising Hydro-lek brand products.
- Provide initial response to customer enquiries within 24 hours.
- Identify specific products to form the subsea hydraulic systems and define the interfaces / fittings, hoses, QDs etc.
- Draw VISIO configuration diagrams to communicate system designs to internal and customer stakeholders
- Help to prepare CTR and system quotation for the above
- Create the BOM in 123 ERP system for the system once sold
- Support ROV system sales and after sales team with hydraulic expertise
- Provide technical support for internal production and external customers – advising on fault finding / troubleshooting and identification of historical part numbers
- Contribute towards the sale of all Hydro-lek brand products and services to achieve the company’s sales targets
- Develop strong, long term relationships with clients and work to provide the best possible service to the clients
- Support of the engineering department to consult / advise on any part concession requests from the quality department
- Advance personal knowledge of the product portfolio and hydraulic applications.
- Support the update of confluence and the web site relating to Hydro-lek products.
- Contribute to the Hydro-lek Department and continual improvements to the department, company and products
- Be an ‘ambassador’ for Saab Seaeye, representing the company’s best interests and maintaining a professional manner at all times
- Ensure that all customer complaints are passed to the quality team in a timely and effective manner, working with other departments as required to resolve problems
- Follow Saab Seaeye’s code of conduct and ethics rules.
- Follow the companies QHSE policies.
General accountabilities and responsibilities:
- To use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in day to day activities and procedures within the specified role.
- To maintain personal ability in, and appropriate use of, all relevant IT (Information and Technology) and other systems required to adequately perform the role.
- To act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the business at all times
- To maintain a professional and supportive relationship with team members and other departments in order to deliver business objectives or deadlines.
- To carry out any other duties as detailed by a member of the management team or authorized representative.
- To keep good time management to minimise any wasted time and maximise productivity and effectiveness.
Health & Safety responsibilities:
- To ensure that the working area is a clean and safe environment in compliance with the 5S best practice and health and safety policies.
- To ensure any equipment used is safe, within electrical test date and all guards and interlocks are working and in place.
- To act safely and responsibly in line with company processes and Health and Safety procedures to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- To report any potential Health and safety hazards or violations to your supervisor/ line manager or directly to the QHSE manager.
- To ensure any PPE or work wear required or provided for the job is worn and checked regularly for wear, and then reported when replacements required.