IFS Senior Developer
We are two departments working with ERP/IFS at Saab and are looking for senior IFS developers to join our team. Saab is currently undergoing large changes in the ERP area and we are starting up our own Code Management organisation. As a developer, you will be part of teams that work with both maintenance/support and project deliveries. We work in an agile way and work in sprints. You will be part of the whole flow from demand to supply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Trouble shooting: On a daily basis, you will work with solving different kind of problems together with your team. That includes working with other developers as well as Application Analysts.
- New developments and configurations: As a developer, you will build new customizations, change existing ones. You also work with events, customs fields and reports.
- Scripts and Data Corrections: As a developer, you will also create and run scripts to correct data based on customer demands.
- The Code Management Team: As a member of the code management team, you will handle both support/maintenance and project tasks.
To fit well in this position, we think you:
- Driving, takes initiative, wants to learn new things
- Are result-oriented and customer-oriented
- Like to work in a team with agile methods
- Have +5 years experience of development
- Experience of IFS development is very meritorious
- Good knowledge of development tools/languages i.e Visual Studio, C#, PL/SQL
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
At the new Resource & Competence Center, we are on a mission to provide the whole of Saab IT with a center of excellence and a home for experts for the important competences needed in Saab's diverse portfolio of projects and services. Our team at Business Solutions is crucial to that vision; we support Saab Business in the delivery of new capabilities and ensure that we are always using innovative technologies in the best way possible.
We are a geographically dispersed organization, but our base location is Linköping, Sweden. As travelling is a natural part of the position, a driver’s license is necessary.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Last application day 2021-11-15.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.