Information Security Specialist to Saab
Do you want to develop information security at one of Sweden’s most high tech companies? Information security is prioritized, on top management’s agenda and crucial for competitiveness, profitability and trust on a challenging global market.
Saab is looking for a senior information security specialists at Saab Business Area Surveillance. Business Area Surveillance is based at various sites around Sweden, preferred sites for this role are Saab sites in Järfälla/Stockholm or Kallebäck/Göteborg.
As an information security specialist at Saab, you will work in an international environment where advanced security threats are part of the everyday business alongside complex IT environments and projects with high Business impact.
In your role you will be responsible for analysing and supporting the business in their risk assessment and risk mitigations. You will also support the business in identifying and preventing security threats, handling external and internal security demands and be a key player in handling incidents and raising security awareness.
Your main tasks will be:
- Information security management
- Risk management
- Incident- and crisis management, including incident investigations.
- Security accreditation
- Compliance management
- Teaching, training and presentations
- Communications management
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
- A university degree or equivalent competence acquired through work life experience in information security, risk management or similar.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Several years of experience from working with information security.
- Certification within the area of information security such as CISM or CISSP.
- Experience from working with Swedish protective security.
- Experience from information security standards such as ISO 27001 or NIST.
- Experience from working for government authorities or in a global company including understanding of information security related issues in the business process.
- Leadership/management experience.
Personal qualities will be of great importance and it is paramount that you are trustworthy with strong ethics and a high personal integrity. You understand the need for balanced security in a business driven environment.
As an information security specialist at Saab Surveillance you will get in contact with classified information.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Business Area Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection, both for the military and civilian domain. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions.
Within Saab Security, we have anchored a Saab wide ambition to become world leading in Security Risk Management and to be referred to by other Security professionals as the company having the best practices in place.
The security function at Business Area Surveillance is a small team consisting of competences such as site security managers, information security specialists, site security specialist and security administration. You will work with all our business units and with all our sites and you will report to Head of Business Area Security Risk Management.
We are a global company and we work in an international context, which will require some travelling both domestic and internationally and you need to feel confident in both speaking and writing in English.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Read more about us here