Information/Data Architect – Surveillance Operational Development
As an Information Architect you will design and govern a generic information model, and ensure that it correlates to the business view of the information. You will work closely together with the business to support their Digitalization, AI and Data Driven Enterprise roadmaps.
Saab Business Areas Surveillance recently decided on a Data Driven Enterprise Strategy and Roadmap requiring additional competence to the Operational Development organization. As an Information Architect you will be the key to implementing a new generic information model for Surveillance and transfer our current analyse database to a data lakehouse fulfilling current and future business requirements.
You will also cooperate with Saab Center of Excellence in different kinds of projects related to information modelling and implementing technical solutions for Saab´s future information landscape, including AI.
Among other tasks the Information Architect shall be responsible for:
- In dialog with information owners and source system managers secure that the information is handled according to requirements
- Master data: in dialog with information owners decide from where to collect accurate information
- Information quality: assure the information quality, identify deviations and address corrections to the source system
- Together with the information owners, establish common definitions for information in the generic model
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
As a candidate for this position, you have to have the ability to work independent, take on great responsibility and have excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate has experience/competence of:
- Information systems development and governance; e.g. ERP, Finance.
- Data modeling and database design
- Established and emerging data technologies
- Ability to see the "big picture" in a complex information systems landscape
- 5 years experience as an Information Architect or similar role
- Certified Information Architect or Business Architect is an advantage
- Proven social and communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong Business Acumen
- Experience from working in IFS, Agresso, Mercur, Antura, Qlik Sense, Microsoft BI, SQL Server is an advantage.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced Business Intelligence specialists and ETL developers being part of developing and implementing data driven enterprise principles in an international organization.
You will have a key part in the work of securing SAAB Surveillance performance. You are going to need to work in an international environment being an ambassador for our ways of working, building a strong network.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English
Closing date: 2022-04-08
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.