We are looking for instructors to our aviation technical training department.
You will be part of a team, developing and conducting, technical training in accordance with EASA/EMAR/RML regulations. Our customers are both civilian and military operators, domestic and international.
- Develop and update training material and related examination questions
- Conduct technical courses for aircraft technicians and pilots
- Course implementation, including customer contact
- Shape and develop new approaches to education
You have technical knowledge preferable within aviation business, understanding for aviation regulations. You also have good communication skills and are open minded to other cultures. Your social capabilities are of very high importance.
- Technical knowledge of fighter aircraft, in tactical systems such as radar/Identifier Friend or Foe (IFF), especially on the JAS39 Gripen.
- Equivalent technical knowledge in tactical systems.
To succeed and thrive in the role you are transparent, responsive and willing to share experiences.
It is an advantage if you have educational experience and / or experience to develop training materials.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
You will be a part of
Aviation Services, one of the business units within business area Aeronautics. Aviation Services deliver a wide range of services and support solutions for the military and commercial aviation market.
Aviation Technical Training section consists of 20 employees who develop and implement technical training for aircraft technicians and pilots. The section is growing to meet customer needs for training.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a learning culture, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to keep people and society safe.