Investor Relations Manager/Analyst
What you will be a part of
The objective of the IR department is to help investors make informed decisions in their actions regarding the Saab equity shares. Investor relations does this by providing up-to-date information about the company’s operations, financial statements to current and potential shareholders, as well as sell-side analysts. As an IR manager/analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for Saab’s external financial reporting and contact with the financial market. You will contribute to the markets knowledge about Saab, its equity story and journey towards its targets by a proactive and consequent communication, in line with Saab’s business strategy. This is a unique opportunity to take your career and financial and communications skills to the next level. The IR role will cater you to work in a creative and high-paced environment with close access to management. Besides daily IR tasks, you will be part of strategic decision making at a high level, which requires the right candidate to share a passion for working as a team.
The candidate must demonstrate an ability to work in an efficient way and deliver high quality, sometime towards short deadlines. Moreover, the candidate need to be driven and creative as well able to execute. Strong communication skills (verbal, written and form) and attention to details are essential. An ability to develop and maintain business relationships is also important for the role. A good understanding of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow analysis will be required. Due to the amount of data to be processed and presented, applicants should have high proficiency with the MS Office such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as with the other software’s used by the company.
- Managing daily IR tasks as well as the external financial reporting and communication
- Coordinate, write and shape the messaging in the financial communication such as the Q-reporting and presentation, AGMs, and capital markets day
- Prepare and produce presentations and talk-sheets for analyst and investor meetings
- Coordinate and plan investor events such Annul General Meetings and Capital markets days
- Part of the project leading team for Saab’s Annual & Sustainability report
- Prepare and write various financial market reports to management
- Information collection and industry research as well as compiling analyst consensus
- Monitoring the stock market, financial news, sector and competitor watch
- Relevant education, BSc or MSc in Business/Finance/Marketing or Engineering
- Previous experience from a finance, business or management consulting background
- Excellent communication skills - Swedish and English including written competence
- Good analytical and quantitative skills, understanding basic business & economic theory
- Strong proficiency with the MS Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good social skills and ability to create trust and relationships
- Interest in the financial markets and the capital goods industry
- Quality-conscious and attention to the smaller details
- Highly driven team player with a drive to exceed expectations
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.