We are looking for an IT Object Leader. In this role you will have the responsibility to lead the management and development of IT Environments for Development activities. You will lead a team including IT architects and Business analysts in close cooperation with the Business.
IT Object Leader (IOL) owns and manages the operational budget and maintenance activities/assignments for an IT object, stated in the IT Object Plan.
The IOL is one of the key players in the interface between the business and IT. The IOL work closely with the architect, business analyst and the SecDevOps-team on a day-to-day-basis. On tactical level the IOL cooperate with the Business Object leader(on the business side).
The IOL has a responsibility to coordinate communication among support staffs and system staffs between different service areas. This role is also a key stakeholder for determining whether a new release affecting a service in production is ready.
The person acting in this role has the following overall responsibility:
• To ensure that IT components and services are available for operation in accordance with the agreed level measured by SLA and KPI.
• To ensure that external suppliers are managed by contracts.
• To ensure that technical integrations work in a satisfactory manner.
• To ensure staffing for the roles at the operation level in consultation with the resource owners.
• Tactically responsible for the operation and delivery of an IT object to the business.
• The main interface from Group IT towards the business which uses the IT object.
The person acting in this role has the following overall authority:
• To create an object plan with the Business Object Leader.
• To execute the agreed activities in the object plan regarding the IT components within given frameworks in a cost effective manner.
• To initiate, coordinate and manage maintenance and development assignments based on the object plan and maintenance plans from Service Owners within Group IT.
• To report status to IT Object Owner on a regular basis.
• To report deviations from the object plan to IT Object Owner and Business Object Leader.
• To make prioritisations and decisions within the framework of the object plan.
• To follow up the outcome of the IT operations expenses and report the results including forecast to IT Object Owner and Business Object Leader.
• To present cases which are outside of the scope of the object plan to IT Object Owner and the Object Steering Group.
• To make demands on the related ongoing development projects from a maintenance perspective.
• To coordinate assignments and activities with other objects and projects.
The person acting in this role shall have the following competence:
• achieve good understanding of all organisational functions, tools and processes relevant to the specific service area/areas
• technical understanding in scope of the services delivered
• economical experience
• management skills on team level
• great communication skills is a big bonus
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of Group IT who is responsible for delivering effective and value adding customized IT solutions to SAAB globally.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. last application date 2021-10-31.
If you aspire to help, create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.