We are looking for an IT-Security Specialist/Capability lead to join our team. You will work with incident handling, threat intelligence, threat hunting and other security related tasks with an potentail responsibility for a capability area and team.
You will be a part of a team that works to keep our environment safe. We are expanding our team by developing of IT security capability areas and are looking for persons that will proactively delvelop and lead an operational team in daily tasks. With the business we are operating SAAB is a target for cyber threats so we need to maintain highly skilled personnel to protect our business. Depending of background and interest the area of responsibility can vary.
Tasks within IT security:
- Incident handling
- Vulnerability management
- Threat hunting
- Threat intelligence
- Advisory to the rest of SAAB around IT-Security
- Academic education in IT, System Management or Cyber Security
- Experience from service management and operation area
- Five to ten years of relevant experience within IT security operations
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English (verbal and written)
- Microsoft Windows Enterprise Environments
- Security Konfiguration
- Network Security
- Security Baselines
- PowerShell and or python scripting skills
- Certifications like Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Security+ or GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- You are creative and understand the need of transparency and like to think outside the box.
- You are a social and outgoing person with a great interest and understanding of business processes
- You have leadership skills and enjoy teamwork.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of Security & Compliance and collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. One of our tasks is to keep our IT- environment safe. The team keeps track of what is going on in the world around us and how can we protect our data. Working in a proactive way with high standard tools. We are an agile team that support each other and work close together.
Saab is a place for everyone. Operating in a dynamic and unpredictable world, the benefits of a diverse workforce are essential to our success. We need people of different backgrounds, ages and experiences to come together and share their different idea and perspectives. That’s what makes us able to meet our customers’ needs today and predict the defense challenges of tomorrow.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Last application day 2022-10-31.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.