IT Solution Architect - Software
Are you a person with a strong drive, a partiality for software and architecture who enjoy to work with people? If so, we would love to have you onboard when we take the next step on our journey to build a new development center with specialists who are aimed to support the whole of Saab with IT competence!
Saab is currently expanding internationally towards becoming a multi-domestic company acting according to security and government regulations with focus on delivering on business needs. IT plays an important role on this journey and in order to build for the future we look for talented individuals.
You are an IT Solution or Software Architect with a strong focus on Software Development and the technologies and concepts who apply to that area. You want to take an active part in various projects in a creative environment with a lot of skilled colleagues and the latest technologies available.
The main tasks are:
- Analyze customer requirements and needs
- Design solution architecture proposals
- System Solution Description (Standard View Points according to Meta model and Work Package creation)
- In collaboration with stakeholders prepare business cases and decision material for technical solutions
- Secure compliance with strategies, laws, regulations, standards and policies
- Head or participate in execution of the accreditation process for developed solutions
- Documentation of solutions
- Present & communicate produced solutions in different forums
We are looking for a person with a solid background within Software Development. You don’t mind being a central part of different teams and like to act in a dynamic, creative, environment where the project can produce exceptional results that will impress everyone. You have a high customer focus and are used to interpret and translate requirements to solutions that create customer and business value. You have the ability to communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers and management across all hierarchy levels. You have a strong drive, is curious to learn new things and finds it easy to grasp new contexts.
We believe you have several years of experience as Software Developer, Software or Solution Architect, preferable within a global organization with a complex IT environment. You have successfully developed architectural solutions and technology roadmaps which have been implemented into proven solutions.
- Academic education in IT, Computer Science or System Management
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience
- You are a genuine team player who thinks the team goes before the individuals
- Experience from the development of service-based IT systems focused on DevOps environments with CI for design of application software.
- Understanding of building an IT system in a warehouse model with a service stack.
- Experience from development environments for safe & secure software
- Deep knowledge in the area of Software Development such as methodologies like Jenkins, Git and Artifactory
- Experience of Container Orchestration
- Experience from designing maintenance solutions and IT services with tools such as Ansible, Puppet and Terraform
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- You have the ability to look outside the box and the expertise to create new solutions
- You are passionate about understanding the business and it´s processes
- Holds a relevant IASA compatible certificate such as DFK-CIA or any of the IASA CITA ones
- Possess a strong analytical ability
- Experience from working with DevOps
- Has experience of technical project management
- Knowledge and experience of the ITIL and Togaf frameworks and Agile methods
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Visio, Sparx Enterprise Architect, iServer, Doors, ArchiMate, BPMN 2.0, UML and PM3
- Knowledge regarding cyber security, Swedish and international security policies such as FAR/DFAR/NIST, GDPR, Export Control regulations, KSF
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
As part of the new Resource & Competence Centre, we are on a mission to provide the whole of Saab IT with a centre of excellence and a home for experts with the important competences needed in order to support Saab's diversified portfolio of projects and services.
Within the organisation Business Analysis & Architecture we focus on specialists within the areas of requirement and business analysis and IT Architecture. We are primary partner in early stages and projects, we help Saab’s business grow by developing new and improve existing solutions within the development environments nationally and internationally.
The position is preferable stationed in Linköping, Stockholm, Järfälla, Göteborg or Huskvarna.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
During the summer, it may take some time before you receive an update. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Last application day 2021-08-31.
Read more about us here
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may very well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on our nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.