IT Solution Architect-Infrastructure
We are looking for a person that really know how to make things happen and want to be a part of a journey setting up a specialist centre supporting the whole of Saab with IT.
Saab is currently expanding internationally towards becoming a multi-domestic company acting according to security and government regulations with the focus on delivering on business needs. IT play an important role and now need to build for the future where we are looking for talented individuals.
You are an IT Solution Architect with focus on infrastructure and want to act in various projects and be part of building a new organisation supporting the whole of Saab with IT competence.
The main tasks are:
- Analyze business demand with the customer in focus
- Design overall IT infrastructure solutions
- In collaboration with stakeholders develop business cases and decision material regarding technical solutions
- Secure compliance with strategies, regulations, standards and policies
- Documentation of solutions in Visio and ArchiMate
Ordinary occurring tasks:
- Gather and/or process requirements
- Assist accreditation lead/act as architecture specialist in accreditation of solutions
- Present & communicate produced solutions in different forums
We are looking for a person that really know how to make things happen. You don’t mind being a central part of different teams and like to act in a dynamic, creative, environment where the project can produce exceptional results that will impress everyone. You have a high customer focus and are used to interpret and translate requirements to solutions that create customer and business value.
You can communicate complex technology problems and solutions to different stakeholders at all levels. Your drive, curiosity and willingness to develop are outstanding but at the same time you are humble when interacting with both colleagues and customers.
We believe you have several years of experience as technical lead, architect or similar, preferable within a global organization with a complex IT environment.
You have successfully developed architectural solutions and technology roadmaps which have been implemented into proven solutions. Knowledge and interest in information/IT-security is key to this position. We expect you to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent education
- Minimum five years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to work in teams
- Deep knowledge in at least four of the following areas: AD/DNS, VMware, Linux, Windows, SAN/Storage, Network, Firewall, Citrix
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- ITIL, with experience and/or understanding from/of the primary processes
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change management
- Configuration management (CMDB)
- Technical project management
- Experience in ArchiMate, Togaf, UML, Visio, Doors, pm3
- Knowledge regarding cyber security, Swedish and international security policies ex FAR/DFAR/NIST, GDPR, Export Control regulations, KSF
Personal characteristics believed to be a good match for this role:
- You use the power of initiative
- Can see yourself as self-propelled to avoid a stand still at any given moment or up against obstacles
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
As part of the new Resource & Competence Centre, we are on a mission to provide the whole of Saab IT with a centre for excellence and a home for experts for the important competences needed in Saab's diverse portfolio of projects and services.
Within the organisation Business Analysis & Architecture we build for the future with specialists within the areas of requirement and business analysis, architecture and security. We are primary partner in early stages and projects, we help Saab’s business grow by developing new and improve existing solutions within the development environments nationally and internationally.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Closing date: 2020-11-01.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.