Lead Cyber Security Consultant (IRAP)
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
As the Lead Cyber Security Consultant (IRAP) for Saab Australia’s (Saab’s) Cyber Security Professional Services Team. You will utilise your knowledge, experience and leadership skills to manage the delivery of Professional Services’ Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) projects and tasks.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Providing expert information security advice and services to support and develop the Cyber Security Professional Services Team as well as Saab’s IRAP consulting line of business.
- Delivery of high quality security consulting, advisory, and IRAP services for our external customers and utilise your experience to win new business and deliver successful outcomes.
- Taking a lead role as a trusted advisor in IRAP engagements with Saab Australia’s existing and future clients – both external and internal to Saab
- Identifying, developing and maintaining cooperative and collaborative working relationships with key partners, vendors, manufacturers and customers through successful engagements, and industry events.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of ongoing client and partner value preferences
- Supporting and defining Saab internal project activities to help protect and improve Saab’s information security posture and competitive advantage
Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid work from home / office, 9 day fortnight will be considered for this role.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, and experience in cultivating a strong collaborative culture and productive team dynamics;
- Comprehensive working knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and operating Information Security Management Systems aligned with relevant industry standards and frameworks;
- Comprehensive understanding of the Information Security Manual (ISM), Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), Defence Security Principles Framework (DSPF) and other security policy documents;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, with a sound ability to leverage this into understanding ongoing customer and partner value preferences
- Experience in the end-to-end security project life cycle – defining security requirements, high level architecture, detailed design & implementation, coupled with the ability to manage multiple projects, timelines and budgets
- Broad knowledge and experience across various information security domains and technologies with industry certifications including IRAP, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA.
A Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 600 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at email@example.com for a copy of the full position description. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.