Learning and Development Coordinator
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
As part of our Corporate group, the Learning and Development Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and successful delivery of Learning and Development of training programs to support the ongoing development of staff within Saab Australia.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Coordinate the Saab Australia Graduate program in collaboration with Heads of Discipline and senior managers
- Coordinate existing leadership programs of SDP and LDP
- Support the program delivery of Saab’s Annual Training Plan (across business, professional and compliance based trainings)
- Support the coordination of work experience, scholarships and intern programs
- Prepare and coordinate internal/external communications for L&D programs and initiatives
- Contribute to the coordination of L&D Talent and Succession Frameworks
Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid work from home / office & 9 day fortnight will be considered for this role.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload including the ability to prioritise work and meet established timeframes;
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including an ability to effectively establish working relationships;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training (desirable)
Culture and benefits
We employ over 600 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at email@example.com for a copy of the full position description. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.