As part of our Maritime group, the Life Cycle Cost Analyst will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Life Cycle Cost Models (LCCM)s to achieve supportability, schedule and cost goals.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- The development and delivery of Life Cycle Costing data and spares analysis in support of program outcomes and deliverables (e.g. LORAR, RPL, S&TEL, user Handbooks/Manuals and Technical Publications).
- Calculation of lifecycle cost, based on analysis results.
- Develop and maintain asset lifecycle cost models which include reliability, availability, and maintenance support details (including the Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tool (ACEIT) and any excel spread sheets) in support of engineering and ILS change decisions.
- Critically assess Material Subcontractor Support Solution changes, for financial impacts.
- Critically assess Operational data, trends, and changes for financial impacts.
- Maintain the integrity of the LCC Data and Assumption Lists
Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid work from home / office and 9 day fortnight will be considered for this role.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Demonstrated familiarity with R&M modelling and analysis activities and software tools.
- Demonstrated familiarity with contemporary defence technologies.
- Skills and experience in LCC or cost simulation methodologies and processes.
- Experience in Defence Logistics Support or Operations Management, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications especially Access, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated experience with interpreting RAM, ILS, financial, engineering and programmatic data.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance.
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 900 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
As a valued team member of Saab Australia, you’ll access a variety of perks and benefits to support you and your family including:
- 6 weeks paid leave each year
- 13% Superannuation
- Free Income Protection Insurance
- Flexible working options
- Access to the Saab shares matching scheme
- Access to MySaab; our online store offering everything from cash back at hundreds of stores to discounts from exclusive partners
For further information about a career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the full position description. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
By submitting an application to Saab, you consent to undertaking workforce screening activities including, but not limited to: reference checks, Australian Federal Police check, verification of working rights and qualifications, sanctions screening and a pre-employment medical declaration.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.