Manager Secure Platform
Do you want to be a part of building the new Cyber product unit that develops products and services to increase the level of cyber security in Saabs portfolio? We are now looking for a manager for Secure Platform.
This new section develops secure cloud based platform solutions that take full advantage of the benefits of virtualization, containerization and orchestration without compromising cyber security, and brings the solutions to products around Saab with high release frequency. Secure Platform initially consists of four teams with about 35 highly skilled co-workers coming together from different parts of Surveillance and as a manager your first task will be to bring the team together and create a common way forward.
As a member of the product unit management team you will also be involved in all aspects of delivering Cyber’s products and projects.
The main tasks are:
- Develop secure platforms for delivery to Saab products
- Establish efficient ways of working to deliver to heterogeneous target systems
- Develop competence in line with long-term strategic needs as well as daily operational needs
- Create an environment for your teams to perform at their best
- Responsible for line budget result and follow-up
- Responsible for the health and work environment for your staff
- Close interaction with project and product managers
We are looking for a person who leads by coaching and growing people to perform and feel well.
You have very strong leadership- and change management skills. You like to challenge status quo and seek out new perspectives. You have a collaborative approach and a willingness to succeed and deliver at all times.
Further, the successful candidate has a broad profile with at least the following attributes:
- Well acquainted with modern ways of working with Software
- Excellent knowledge about Cyber Security, Combat Cloud and the rapidly changing demands in this area
- Understanding of customer project execution
- Documented leadership experience
- Strong social skills, team player willing to walk the extra mile
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, cyber security and combat systems.
You will be a part of Business Unit Combat Systems, which supplies world-leading Command and Control systems, product and services to the armed forces. We operate globally with local sites in Australia, Denmark, Finland and Sweden. Read more about us here
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last application day