Master & Strategic Planner with passion for Excel
“Working at Saab Kockums means working with state-of-the-art products in an environment with exciting historical connections.” - Johan, co-worker at strategic planning
Saab is a fantastic company to grow and develop in! We are looking for a new member to our Master planning team. Are you a person triggered by challenges and want to work with business improvements and streamlining of tools and processes – then this is a job for you!
Our main responsibility is to establish and manage Saabs business area Kockum’s, long-term master portfolio plan. We provide management with analysis and information so they can take decisions around new business opportunities and resource perspective. We are also responsible for ensuring requirements within planning for all projects to be compliant in order to increase planning competence to streamline the planning process.
As Master & Strategic Planner you will work closely with different parts of our organization, for example Market, Business Units, R&D and Production. You will work within the Planning and Business Intelligence areas to create and analyze data and information and communicate the results to your stakeholder.
Your main tasks will be:
- Strategic analyzes and sensitivity analyzes short and long-term resource planning
- drive or participate in business improvement projects.
- development and improvements of analyse methods and ways of working
We are looking for a positive team player who acts on own initiative and have the ability to make things happen. You totally love working and exploring Excel and generally have a systematic approach and know how to stand up for processes and feel comfortable in the front line.
We work in an ever-changing environment where plans and tasks change and since we want you to thrive and enjoy working with us, a flexible, and somewhat creative mind-set and ability to reschedule will come in hand. It would be nice if you have an educational aptitude, since part of your role is to train colleagues in tools and processes as well as developing them. You also need a sense of order and quality and a structured way of working.
In order to succeed in the role we think that you have:
- Probably an academic degree
- Experience and understanding of project planning and steering.
- Interest and understanding of programming
- Advanced Excel knowledge, handling of formulas and pivot tables, excel macro programming and power query. OR other programming skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
We are extra excited if you also have:
- Experiene of project planning programs such as Aveva ERM/Primavera P6 /Marsplan
- Good knowledge in Qlick view, Qlick Sense or similar programs
- Experience as Project Planner in a larger industrial projects and/or experience as Portfolio Planner
This is a permanent position based in Karlskrona or Malmö.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
We offer a role where you with a personal drive and power of initiative will become an important part of developing business and help us influence the future through the present! We look forward to welcome you to a dedicated team with different personalities and backgrounds where we learn from each other and develop together.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here. Your application may be in Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.