Master & Strategic Planner
Saab is a fantastic company to grow and develop in! Our colleague is moving on to a new challenge within the company and we are looking for a new brilliant member to join our Master Planning team. Are you triggered by challenges and want to work with business improvements and streamlining of tools and processes – then this is a job for you!
Our main responsibility is to establish and manage Saabs business area Kockum’s, long-term master portfolio plan. We provide management with analysis and information so they can take decisions around new business opportunities and resource perspective. We are also responsible for ensuring requirements within planning for all projects to be compliant in order to increase planning competence to streamline the planning process.
The role include many contacts and collaboration with different part of our organization, for example Market, Business Units, R&D and Production.
- Strategic analysis and sensitivity analysis of short and long time resource planning
- Produce monthly reports and perform and lead status and review meetings concerning SAAB Kokum's Masterplan
- Drive business improvement projects
- Train and support colleagues within planning methodology and planning tools
You will work from one of our centrally located and coastal offices in Karlskrona or Malmö. The job involve business travels on a monthly basis between these sites.
Gatekeeper with a smile! We are looking for a positive team player who are accurate and structured. You know how to stand up for processes and feel comfortable on the front line but do not go into polemics but instead get people with you. We work in an ever-changing environment where plans and tasks change and since we want you to thrive and enjoy working with us, a flexible mindset and ability to reschedule will come in hand. We are looking for you who preferably have several years of experience as project planner and project management, especially planning and follow up. It would be nice if you have an educational vein since part of your role is to train colleagues in tools and processes.
- You have an academic degree within planning/project management and/or engineering or you have solid experience within above mentioned tasks.
- Project management skills - work experience within project management, especially planning and follow up.
- Experience in planning programs as Aveva ERM, Primavera/P6, MarsPlan
- Good knowledge in Excel
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- Experience as Project Planner in a larger industrial projects and/or experience as Portfolio Planner
- Good knowledge in Qlick view, Qlick Sense or similar programs
This position require that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
We look forward to welcome you to a dedicated team with different personalities and backgrounds where we learn from each other and develops together. You report to a saxophone playing manager who believes in the individual's ability to find solutions to challenges. With us, you will have great freedom to drive business and together with the team keep building success!
Business Area Kockums
Inside our leading naval factory
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.
Last application date is 29th of November, however kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Your application may be in Swedish or English.
Questions about the job? Don´t hesitate to contact;
Eva Jonsson, recruiting manager +46 734 18 51 32 or Charlotta Lundblad, HR Specialist Recruitment +46 734 34 12 74.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.