Do you imagine a career that constantly stretches your capabilities and offer you an opportunity to work with the technologies of the future? We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a mission to keep people and society safe - which means a job that really matters!
We are looking for program managers, technical leaders and skilled engineers to our expanding Product Unit Fighter and Sensor Core at Saab to secure future technical leadership and latest technology for Saab sensor product portfolio.
We work in a variety of products from fighter aircraft radars, missile electronics and the most recent digital radar technology aimed for the most advanced of Saabs sensor systems – both airborne and surface based.
We have a range of positions open in our expanding organization. Examples are:
- Product manager with both technical roadmap and financial responsibility for a product.
- Technical product manager with responsibility for design of a product family or product platform.
- Senior Systems Engineer (Chief Engineer) with responsibility for architecture and systems design.
- Program and Project managers for complex development programs and customer contracts.
- Configuration Managers for our products and programs.
- Integration and verification managers for our advanced sensor platforms.
You will work in a leading role in a highly skilled group of engineers within one of the following fields:
- Digital high performance antenna technology for airborne and surface sensors
- High performance and information assured signal and data processing platforms
- Application software architecture for Saabs future sensor portfolio
- Fighter radar system development for our Saab Gripen aircraft
- Missile electronics development in an European collaboration context.
- Advanced system studies and conceptual work for future technologies
Your role will include collaboration within a large organization at both Saab Kallebäck in Gothenburg as well as other Saab sites in Stockholm, Linköping and abroad in UK and in US.
We believe that you
- have a genuine education and experience in the area you show interest for.
- have an interest in technology, ability to motivate, engage and challenge yourself and others in your team and an experience of advanced product development.
- have the Drive, Expertise and Trust that we value so high at Saab.
We also value:
- skills in communication and the ability to create and maintain a broad contact network and close cooperation with other Saab organizations.
- ability to create a collaborative work environment with transparency, respect and trust among your team. You support Surveillance overall culture program “Together as One”
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Business Area Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and command and control solutions.
Business Unit Radar Solutions is a business unit within Surveillance and has around 2000 employees globally in Sweden, USA, Abu Dhabi and UK. Radar Solutions provides airborne, ground-based and naval radar solutions. The business unit has a strong presence in the global defense and security markets, a close relationship with customers and rewarding international collaborations.
Product Unit Fighter & Sensor Core, Saab Business Area Surveillance focus on innovation and system sales for product areas Fighter Radar, Missile Electronics and Sensor Core Platforms with responsibility for all phases of customer interaction from product definition all the way to delivery and maintenance. We use advanced system studies to bring new technology, functionality and performance as well as new concept identification and demonstrator validation into our product roadmap, pursuing also new areas like Artificial Intelligence, Operational Analysis, Advanced Signal Processing and Novel Radar Functionality.
At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push technology boundaries for what is considered possible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our mission – to make the world a safer place.