The Office Administrator within Country Office Canada is responsible for planning and overseeing all administrative support and office services for the company. This includes coordinating and communicating office activities, reception duties, travel bookings, expense claims, shipping and receiving, ordering of office supplies and stationery and basic executive assistance duties.
Internal / Purpose
Overall office coordination to assist Saab Canada, Inc. personnel in efficiently and effectively performing their duties.
External / Purpose
Creating a professional and welcoming environment for international and domestic customers, vendors, visitors and employees.
- Greet visitors at the head office
- Maintain visitor log with a high level of accuracy
- Provide professional phone coverage at all times; screen all calls and determine through independent judgment those which require immediate attention
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Overall management of office calendars
- Coordination and scheduling of meetings
- Process and track expense reimbursements
- Maintaining and updating contacts lists
- Inventory and ordering of office supplies
- Provide backup support to others as needed
- Assist with management of contract documentation
- Assist with additional projects and other duties as required
- Work in alignment with Saab’s policies and directives.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience is required. An Associate Degree in related business field is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as an administrative support or receptionist in a professional environment
- Proficiency in e-mail and Microsoft office suite, similar proficiencies in other computer-based systems is considered an asset
- Self-starter and self-directed with the ability to think creatively for efficiency and process improvement
- Ability to multi-task, balancing a number of tasks efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills with positive and helpful demeanor
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills while knowing your audience
- Punctuality and dependability
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Organizational skills and project coordination experience with attention to detail
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Please apply before 2022-01-31
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a learning culture, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to keep people and society safe.