Office Assistant Saab Deutschland GmbH
You will be part of our dedicated team, with a mission to support the Berlin staff and to ensure smooth local office operation. The position also covers professional secretarial and management assistant services. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Affairs, this role is principally based in Berlin, with some remote working possible, you will be expected rarely to work across the country.
- General secretarial tasks
- Assist with day-to-day financial matters such as handling of invoices, etc.
- Coordinating office communications, including taking calls and responding to emails
- Handling travel arrangements and reporting travel expenses
- Managing daily office upkeep
- Assisting in meeting and event arrangements
- Assisting the staff of the Berlin Office and visitors with variable tasks
- Assisting with Communication activities like exhibitions etc.
Your experiences and skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Office administrator or equivalent
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Proactive and thrive in fast paced environment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication skills, service minded and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Team oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure within tight deadlines and able to maintain a high quality
- Hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Systematic and organized
- German language and also fluent in English language
- Experience in the political environment/associations an advantage
You should have an outgoing personality with good communication skills, tenacity and high-drive. The role requires a structured and accurate person, able to manage all office procedures and assist the team. You are able to meet expectations and enjoy taking ownership and responsibility. Your analytical and communication skills enable you to keep focus on and to deal with complex issues simultaneously. You are a team player with a service-minded and solution-oriented approach and you are flexible and comfortable with handling and responding to upcoming situations.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security vetting in accordance to ISO:27001.
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world. Saab designs, manufactures and maintains advanced systems in aeronautics, weapons, command and control, sensors and underwater systems. Saab is headquartered in Sweden. It has major operations all over the world and is part of the domestic defence capability of several nations.
Started in the mid of the 80’s, Saab has developed into a trustworthy partner for industry and the Bundeswehr in Germany, which is now the largest market in Europe for Saab (outside Sweden).With more than 330 employees in four locations, Saab wants to expand their presence in Germany in the long-term.