A Service oriented support professional with international ambition to build close and lasting customer relationship needed to develop long term special mission aircraft operations with a life cycle focus.
To be part of the Aircraft support team leading our expanding international business, ensuring customer operations with optimal life cycle availability on Saab special mission aircraft products. This means, - Development of product support solutions, - Involvement in business offering, - Closely define the support solution together with customers, - Establish support capabilities, - Perform the In-Service Support in customer operations and - Implement customer training.
Our team, which delivers this capability to our customers, is located in Sweden and in our international customer countries. As we grow in number of customers and product capabilities we also need to strengthen ourselves with a number of new employees and skills.
You are welcome to apply for any of the following exciting job profiles:
- Project Management; Responsible for carrying out contracts/projects, leading, planning and controlling the work as well as coordinating, communicating, supporting participants and keeping our stakeholders updated on progress and status.
- ILS Management; Responsible for proactive and effective coordination of ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) commitments in business development and implementation of contracts in Surveillance Airborne Solutions. We manage most of our ILS commitments in close collaboration with other business units and business areas within Saab.
- Back-Office Management; Secure effective interaction and collaboration between involved organizations within Saab for our contracts obligations. Take lead of the back-office team handling supply logistics chain and technical services.
- Bid Management; Communicative project manager who enjoys driving bid operations within a business-oriented environment. The understanding of complex projects and an interest of keeping the numbers right is essential.
- ILS Engineer; Develop maintenance concepts, analyse of maintenance levels, spare equipment recommendations, LCC analyses, system simulations and development of Logistics Support Plans.
You have a support mind set, a dedicated team player naturally sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues and customers. You have the drive and ability to really make things happen and to build and maintain a vital network that cooperates closely with other parts of the Saab community. International experience with knowledge in the integrated logistics support area is meritorious.
We offer continuous competence development, both through training and knowledge transfer with experienced colleagues. Depending on your personal skills, your commitment and your interest, we will be able to adapt your development. Assignments abroad may be offered for our large projects.
These positions requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world.
Business area Surveillance offers world-leading sensor technology in monitoring and decision support to protect against threats. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, C4I solutions, aviation systems and cyber security. Operations are conducted in Sweden, the United States, the UK, Australia, Germany, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, Denmark and Finland.
Business Unit Radar Solutions is a business unit within Surveillance globally; Sweden, USA, UAE, Pakistan and UK. Radar Solutions provides airborne, ground-based and naval radar solutions. The business unit has a strong presence in the global defence and security markets, a close relationship with customers and rewarding international collaborations.
Airborne Solution, one of the Product Units within Surveillance, is now in an intensive phase with several ongoing delivery projects and marketing activities for future business. We deliver Airborne Surveillance with a life cycle perspective. Our business aims to establish and support the customer capability to operate and maintain systems like GlobalEye.
Does the job catch your interest? Apply! We will start going through the applications in August. Please note that we will accept your application in either Swedish or English.